#1 of 2SEGA / Three Rings Design - San Francisco, Madison, and Philadelphia
We are looking for engineers with mobile experience to work our new slate of games currently in development.
Ownership of server components and client-side game features Contribution to game design, reusable code projects
==Skills & Requirements==
2-4 years professional experience Experience shipping games on iOS and Android
A broad understanding of major game systems – graphics, client/server, physics, etc.
Knowledge of Java, C# or similar languages Familiarity with Unix environments and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
Knowledge of good software engineering practices and a willingness to learn
A solid academic background, not necessarily in Software Engineering
Experience with mobile 3D Graphics Experience in Unity
==About Three Rings Design, Inc.==
Three Rings has expertise in MMO development and mobile games. We work in small teams of 5-8 engineers to make amazing things. We encourage autonomy and personal ownership. We are a studio in the SEGA family, whose strong backing and commitment to quality allows us to continue to create innovative and exciting online and mobile games. We believe that good work gets done as part of a balanced life. We encourage new ideas and creativity.
Our office is a fun, friendly place, complete with a fully stocked kitchen, a steampunk submarine and other geeky goodies. We live for games and are looking for people who share our passion. Sound interesting? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!
#2 of 2ChatID (New York, NY) http://chatid.com
ChatID is a quickly growing platform for brands and consumers to directly communicate via chat across any website and on any device. Our chat product is live for partnered brands on Walmart.com, Sears.com and Newegg.com
Our current openings:
* Data Engineer - join our data team and work on building our analytics solution which gives brands and retailers a view into how chat is driving their business.
About the company:
- We're 20+ people mostly based in NYC, but also SF and Austin
- NYC office is in Flatiron between Union Square and Madison Square
- Newegg.com recently awarded us a 2014 Eggie award for "Best Marketing Platform"
- We like contributing to open source https://github.com/chatid Technologies we use:
- For our chat server we use Lua and Prosody [https://prosody.im/] an open source XMPP server started by two of our cofounders, one of which is a member of the XMPP council
- CoffeeScript, Backbone.js, Require.js, Angular.js, Flux and React, D3, SASS/LESS
- Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, RabbitMQ
- Chef for infrastructure automation, but we're working on switching over to using Ansible and Docker
Sound interesting? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions: email@example.com