#1 of 3Developers and everyone else - Barcelona, Spain - Onsite - Fulltime and internship
We're Typeform, a company creating a new type of web forms. Basically, we're trying to do forms on the web more human and more like a human conversation. A picture says more than a thousand words and a website even more! So check out http://typeform.com for our standard project and also http://typeform.io for our API project, where we are also hiring!
We just got a series A funding, one of the largest in Europe! So if you're excited about making the web a better place (duh) and want to do so in a sunny country with a lovely team, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://typeform.com/jobs to apply directly.
Hope to speak with some smart HNers soon :)
#2 of 3Rollbar | San Francisco or REMOTE | Front-End Engineer | https://rollbar.com
We're a scrappy, distributed team (SF, Fort Worth, Syracuse, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better. We're looking for our seventh employee, sixth engineer, and first front-end specialist.
* We help thousands of developers find and fix bugs quickly
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Heroku, Instacart and Twitch.
* Work with PMs, designers, and other developers to ship front-end features
* Own Rollbar's front-end architecture and development
* Have fun while releasing software that impacts millions of end-users
* Up on the latest trends, like server-side rendering, responsive design and module bundling
* Proud of the products you build and the impact they have for our customers
* Experience using React and Webpack to build single-page apps
* Experience maintaining open source projects
* UI design chops
* Desire to grow into a Team Lead role
To get in touch, email us at email@example.com
#3 of 3NoviCap - http://novicap.com - Full time, Barcelona, Visa possible for experienced engineers
Available positions: Software engineer (ruby), devops engineer (security-oriented)
NoviCap is a barcelona-based Techstars company that provides early payments for outstanding invoices to small and medium sized businesses in Spain.
We are having a lot of fun building an international team and we currently have 2 colombians, 3 italians, 2 belgians, a romanian and 5 spaniards in our team and we are expanding from 15 to 27 people the coming months. It is an exciting time to join the team as we are still small enough for smart people to make a huge impact but growing fast enough that there is lot of room for personal growth. There is an option to get equity for top performers.
You can find out what we are about by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzi2hmsEH6k If you are interested or want to learn more, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org