#1 of 2Zillow | Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; San Francisco, CA | Full-Time | Onsite
Zillow Group operates the largest real estate network on the Web, and 4 out of 5 U.S. homes have been viewed on Zillow. We are transforming the way consumers make home-related decisions and connect with real estate professionals. We are a highly collaborative group of developers, software testers, designers, and PMs working on big data problems where your work will be used by millions.
Multiple positions including:
* Back End, Full Stack, and Front End Software Development Engineers [Senior & those w/less experience].
* Test Engineers
* Program Managers
* Product Managers
* Release Managers
--- What Zillow Offers:
Stock options; 401k plan; transportation; 12 weeks paid maternity leave; 4 weeks paternity leave; Health Insurance: 100% employee/80% dependents; Discretionary Time Off vacation policy;
--- Work Environment:
New MBPr, Convertible desks (stand or sit); Tredmill desks; free Fitbit; relaxed dress code (jeans and flip-flops)
* Seattle Jobs - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3loYBhw4
* San Francisco Jobs - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3PnYBhwx
* Irvine, CA Jobs - http://app.jobvite.com/m?3KoYBhwt
--- Highly Rated:
Glassdoor Rating: 4.2 | Highest Rated CEOs 2014; Best Place to Work 2015 | Voted as one of the best places to work in Washington.
#2 of 2TenantBase | Irvine/Orange County, CA | Full-Time/Onsite | Frontend Engineer
Who We Are
For small businesses and startups, finding office office space is an awful chore. At TenantBase, we make finding and leasing small office space online easy. Poring over craigslist or google search results is a waste of time. Our platform makes it easy to browse offices—and as we're a full service brokerage, we can get you access to tour space as well as negotiate on your behalf to get you a great deal.
Who You Are
You’re a strong frontend engineer that wants to work on product everybody can use, not just another piece of puff tech. And with good technology to boot.
You can effortlessly transform mockups into working HTML/JS. You have UX sensibility and taste. Although we primarily need help on the frontend, if you have python skills that’s a massive plus.
Our tech stack:
- Bootstrap 3 (and I’m excited for 4)
- React/Fluxxor (eying a move to Redux when there’s a chance)
- webpack/babel ES6
- We’re always evaluating new things, Flow and Typescript look real cool. If you have technology that you love, we’re open to it.
- Standing desk if you want one.
- Annual conference stipend. Go learn cool stuff!
We’re hiring in the Los Angeles area, preferably around OC—our office is on the UCI campus. Comp and equity is competitive, and I’m happy to discuss details. Email me a quick description of your background and a resume. Portfolios, linkedin, and github accounts are all great too.