#1 of 11Synthego | BioTech | Redwood City, CA | ONSITE | FULLTIME
At Synthego, we are looking for people who want to help build a fully-automated, research facility that moves, mixes, manipulates, and analyzes molecules and cells. We're looking for badassery in the following areas:
1) software engineers - mostly Python
2) mechanical engineers (SolidWorks)
4) wet lab technicians with experience in chemistry or biochemistry labs
5) Operations folks to help setup our our automated lab
6) Anyone else who kicks ass in significant technically deep ways in an engineering or scientific discipline.
In general, we have—and are continuing to—build a team of extreme technical and scientific ass-kickers, in a joyful, you-own-it kind of environment. We are backed by Founders Fund, and located in Redwood City, CA email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or check out our job postings https://synthego.recruiterbox.com/
#2 of 11HeartFlow | Redwood City, CA | Multiple Positions
HeartFlow is an exciting, revolutionary, medical software start-up that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation. We are changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvements in the accuracy of non-invasive tests for Coronary Artery Disease, the most common form of Heart Disease and the number one killer of men and women in the United States. HeartFlow operates as a SaaS business that processes standard Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use. HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that received FDA clearance in 2014. We are based in Redwood City with an existing and expanding presence in Europe and Japan.
Currently hiring for multiple software engineering positions:
Site Reliability Engineer Software Engineer, DICOM Software Engineer, Python Software Engineer in Test Field Engineer Senior Security Engineer Senior Software Engineer, Python
#3 of 11Course Hero | Redwood City, CA | ONSITE and we do offer relocation and VISA sponsorship
Course Hero is an education technology platform that helps millions of learners succeed. We’re profitable, pride ourselves on a supportive company culture, and hiring across the board:
* Full-stack web
* Product and Marketing
* Business Analysts
Our team releases code every day, so we're looking for someone who can take on challenges, build new features, and iterate quickly. Each person has a role in building Course Hero's architecture and will have the opportunity to touch all parts of the stack. Our projects are big but our team is small, so you’ll see projects from start to finish, working closely in teams of engineers, product managers and designers to ensure successful results.
Our company culture is very open, flat, and transparent. We succeed and learn together. Our office is very comfortable, has a lot of natural light, and great amenities like a gym and walking trails onsite. We’ve tried hard to make this a pleasant and inspiring place to do creative work.
For mobile, we’re focused on iOS and Android for now. Our web stack is LAMP (Symfony/PHP) + jQuery and AngularJS, but we’re open to people with all kinds of experience.
Please, no recruiters. Principals only.
#4 of 11Affinity | Software Engineer | Redwood City (SF Bay Area), CA | Full-time | Onsite | email@example.com
Relationships are the backbone of the world’s most valuable industries; they underlie sales, business development, venture capital, philanthropy, and more. But actionable context about relationships remain hidden in the email and calendar streams of friends and colleagues. At Affinity, we imagine a world where any organization can see all its communications, interactions and events with its network in one place. You'll join a team of fewer than 10 where you'll be leading development of software products and features from day one!
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
* 100% coverage on medical insurance, vision and dental * Free Caltrain/Bart passes * Unlimited snacks * Free lunches * Flexible working hours * Needless to say, highly competitive salary and equity
#5 of 11Qualys, Inc. - https://www.qualys.com/ | Redwood Shores, California | Full-time | REMOTE, VISA
We are working on Log Management softwareIt is designed to store terabytes to petabytes of logs. Mainly we are using Erlang and C/C++. Qualys has many offices around the world. We can have you employed in those countries, if you prefer to work remotely. We can assist with a visa, and help with relocation. Check out our global locations: https://www.qualys.com/company/contacts/
We need Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps Professionals. If you are not a superstar yet, but you are eager to learn cool things, we'd like to hear from you.
What we did in the past and what we do these days:
* Distributed programming (scheduling in a cluster, leader election and all). * Custom on-disk and in-memory structures. * Query processing and execution. * Data ingestion. * Programming in Erlang which is fun. * Too many to enumerate all them at once.
What we are planning to work on in the near future:
* Work on aggregation/reporting language and processing pipeline. * Stream processing. * Fraud and anomaly detection. * Secondary indices/materialized views. * Doing synchronization between nodes as less as possible. * Data replication. * Live streaming (tail -f). * Many many more tasks in our roadmap.
We have a lot of plans and tasks. You could choose whatever you are passionate about. We are a small team, regularly hanging out and playing basketball together.
Want to be a part of all these? Please shoot an email to ichernetsky at qualys dot com
#6 of 11Naya Health | iOS | Firmware | Full-time preferred/Part-time OK | Redwood Shores, CA (Bay Area)
Naya Health makes wellness tools for maternal health. Our first products, currently being tested in the wild, our an innovative breast pump and additional accessories. Moms love our pump! Email me if you'd like to know more, or to try out the pump and app! www.nayahealth.co angel.co/nayahealth
We have immediate openings for the following:
Firmware Lead: Our pump works like no others, and users interact with in a new and innovative way. This is a chance to do something new! If you have experience in modern toolchains, embedded code, bluetooth, and motor control(PID), please contact me for more details. Bonus points if you have automation experience. email: email@example.com
iOS lead: Our app doesn't just control our pump, but aggregates lifestyle information and informs our users about pumping best practices and gives support where needed. This role needs to take lead on app, and be able to think with our end users in mind. Needs to have a good design sense and familiar with data visualizations. Preferred to have experience with bluetooth (BLE/SMART). email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 11AltspaceVR | Software Engineers | Redwood City, CA | Onsite | Full-time | Permanent eligibility to work in US required | Virtual reality, Unity, Rails, HTML5, React, ES6, WebGL, three.js
About us: http://altvr.com
WHO WE ARE: - AltspaceVR is a virtual reality software company building a platform for communication in VR.
- Backed by some of the best investors on the planet (http://bit.ly/1EEqFsw)
- With a team that is passionate about the future of VR. WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- VR will be for everyone.
- The social connection enabled by VR will change your life (and we can show it to you.)
- We should embrace everything that is great about the 2D web.
#8 of 11Rocket Fuel, Redwood City, San Francisco, CA | Fulltime | Onsite| VISA
Rocket Fuel is an ad tech company providing DSP and DMP services. We have about 200 engineers working across different departments like AI, Machine Learning, Data Infrastructure, Data Modeling and Web Applications. I work for the Applications team and our team builds the web app responsible for managing the ad campaigns and providing the interface for the work built by the rest of the engineering team.
Our stack includes Backbone, Marionette, Rails and Node.js. The work includes building CRUD, building tools for data visualization and analysis, API design and many other things that comes with building a complex web application. You will also get exposure to that work done by other teams. Good salary package and benefits, great workspace and fun teammates.
We are looking to fill positions from entry to senior level (including an engineering manager). If you are interested and if you have any questions, you can email me : skolman at rocketfuelinc dot com
#9 of 11Seneca Systems | Redwood City, CA | Onsite | Full time | http://seneca.systems/careers
We’re rekindling love for public service in local government. Romulus https://romulusapp.com), our CRM for local government offices, is already helping civil servants from some of the world's largest cities (Oakland, SF, Chicago) track what matters most for over a hundred thousand constituents.
We're focused on hiring a diverse team of passionate individuals. We are a close community of individuals who care about building a sustainable company, culture, and contribution.
We are serious about our company values: http://seneca.systems/values
We're hiring for:
1. User interface developer / Product Designer. You will have full ownership over the public face of Romulus (https://romulusapp.com). From developing new product features with HTML/SCSS to defining the Romulus brand and character, we're looking for a creative individual that enjoys working with a tight-knit team. http://seneca.systems/careers/product/user-interface-develop...
2. Front End Engineer. Our front end is React on top of ES6/7. We have complex data visualizations for analytics and geospatial analysis across tens of thousands of nodes. We're huge fans of open source! http://seneca.systems/careers/product/front-end-engineer
3. Back End Engineer. Our back end is a combination of Ruby/Rails + Elixir. New development is almost exclusively in Elixir + Postgres. Project you'll be working on: geolocation with PostGIS, notification service to integrate across 311, text messages, emails, and in-app notifications, and advanced search. http://seneca.systems/careers/product/back-end-engineer
If you're at all interested, send me an email email@example.com.
#10 of 11Alation (http://alation.com), Redwood City, CA
Looking for UI and Data Software Engineers, DevOps, Systems Engineers, Customer Success Lead, Product Designer, Demand Marketing, Content Marketing, and Sales Development Representatives. VISAs welcome, though we can't relocate international candidates right now.
Alation is democratizing access to data by tackling one of the most universal challenges in analysis – the challenge of context. We analyze petabyte-scale data warehouses at companies ranging from eCommerce to online radio to improve the way data is accessed. Alation has brought together an incredible team of engineers, designers, and executives from Google, Apple, Oracle, IBM, one-man startups and top schools. We raised a $9m Series A, and our customers include eBay, Square, and Hipmunk.
We've got a great product in a huge market with the right people for the job, and we have a hell of a lot of fun. Come join us!
#11 of 11iCracked (YC W12), Redwood City, CA
iCracked continues to grow and is focused on these key hires below: -UX/UI Designers -Front End Engineers -E Commerce Manager -Technical Recruiter -VP of Sales
Please visit us at www.icracked.com/careers today to see our full list of open opportunities!