#1 of 5Compile • Bangalore • Full Time • ONSITE • https://www.compile.com/
Our goal at Compile is simple: help organizations benefit from the intelligence that’s hidden under big data. Our customers, which include Fortune 500 to hyper-growth startups, use our insights to power their marketing engine.
• Software Engineer, Web/Generalist (https://www.compile.com/careers/software-engineer-web.html)
• Software Engineer, Data/Generalist (https://www.compile.com/careers/software-engineer-data.html)
- Solid understanding of web-related technologies and programming - Ability to design systems, good knowledge of DBMS - Must have experience in designing and building REST interfaces - Must have experience in Django and similar web frameworks - Must have experience with front-end (templates, js frameworks, styling) - Comfortable with analysing large amounts of data - 3 to 5 years experience in the industry
If you are interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to design systems, good knowledge of DBMS - You are familiar with algorithms for natural language processing (NLP), information retrieval, text processing, text mining and analysis - You are comfortable with tools such as NLTK, Pandas, Scipy, Weka, Lingpipe, Gensim, Apache mahout, openNLP, Stanford NLP - Ability to visualize the output with d3.js, matplotlib or similar libraries. - Must be able to design and build REST interfaces - Must have knowledge of web frameworks or micro-frameworks - Experience with Deep Learning is a plus - 3 to 5 years experience in the industry
#2 of 5Bangalore, India. Many Positions. Full time. This is my seventh monthly post and have hired a couple of great guys from the past posts.
Expanding the scope to include crypto and math majors - especially with experience in Blockchains. Please read on.
I have recently taken up a role to build a payment network from scratch, out of Bangalore, India. It is funded by a big corporation, but will be arms-distance from their central business.
It is a large, complex and fascinating problem to crack. The potential to bring banking to 600 million un/underbanked Indians is what excited me to work on this.
In the past I have built both fast-data and big-data companies and have a few patents in this space.
We are looking to hire a good core team of full time math, physics and CS majors, UI UX and product managers, who will work of Bangalore, India.
If you are interested, please email me at google's email service - takenottie. Thanks for reading.
#3 of 5Uber | San Francisco, CA & Bangalore, India | Software engineers - all levels, across the stack | Email email@example.com if interested
On the International Growth team, we're working on challenges to scale our business around the world, namely India and China.
We're hiring for HQ in San Francisco, as well as our new office in Bangalore. Software engineers of all levels and any part of the stack (particularly mobile).
If you're interested (in this team or others) please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 5BCJukebox | Mumbai, India (with offices in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune) | Remote | email@example.com
We are a music technology startup with multiple products. The current live one being an IOT music solution which lets people request songs through their smartphones in venues like restaurants, gyms, pubs, hotels, buses, etc.
We are a very lean tech team of 4 which includes 3 developers (2 from IIT Bombay Computer Science) and 1 Quality Assurance Analyst. Some technologies we use: Python, PostgreSQL, Django, Nginx, Angular, audio signal processing and a few more. Future things planned are machine learning, elastic search, rabbitmq and some more.
We are looking for talented people comfortable working with minimal supervision. Full stack/front end/back end engineers are all welcome to apply.
What you'll get: a challenging role, lots to learn, fun people to work with and awesome music to listen to.
#5 of 5ZipGo Technology-Bangalore-Full time
ZipGo Technology, Bangalore is looking for tech professionals for the below, both are full time job.
1. Sr. RoR Developer - 4+ years of experience. 2. Ui/UX designer - 2 to 6 years of experience.
If you are interested please mail your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org