#1 of 2LevelSet Solutions | ONSITE Royal Oak, Michigan (Metro Detroit)
We are looking for a couple full-time Ruby/Rails developers to help us build out some new products. We're a small company with a startup culture.
What you'll do:
- Work in a team environment to build new web-based products from the ground-up.
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to make smart decisions on how to implement functionality.
- Utilize modern languages and frameworks that fit well with what you are building.
- Make good use of your high levels of freedom and flexibility to experiment with ideas before implementation.
- Continually strive to improve yourself and your team through communication and collaboration.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with Ruby/Rails
- Strong understanding of web development concepts
- Experience with modern CSS/JS languages (Sass, Typescript, etc) is a plus
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs is a plus - A strong desire to grow as a developer
Why you should:
- We offer a competitive salary and and share company successes with the team
- We have flexible work hours and a flexible vacation policy
- Our office is located in the heart of down town Royal Oak
- All of our development is done in-house; when you have a question about existing code or functionality, you can talk with the developer that wrote it.
- We care deeply about doing "the right thing" -- both for our clients and our employees.
- We place emphasis on learning and understanding, meaning there are always opportunities to learn new languages, methodologies, frameworks, etc, as well as share what you've learned with the team.
Please reach out to me if interested - I'm the Director of Technology. asanger[at]levelsetsolutions[dot]com