#1 of 1Rollbar | San Francisco or REMOTE | Front-End Engineer | https://rollbar.com
We're a scrappy, distributed team (SF, Fort Worth, Syracuse, Barcelona) building tools that make developers' lives better. We're looking for our seventh employee, sixth engineer, and first front-end specialist.
* We help thousands of developers find and fix bugs quickly
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Heroku, Instacart and Twitch.
* Work with PMs, designers, and other developers to ship front-end features
* Own Rollbar's front-end architecture and development
* Have fun while releasing software that impacts millions of end-users
* Up on the latest trends, like server-side rendering, responsive design and module bundling
* Proud of the products you build and the impact they have for our customers
* Experience using React and Webpack to build single-page apps
* Experience maintaining open source projects
* UI design chops
* Desire to grow into a Team Lead role
To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via https://rollbar.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h8ho/