#1 of 4Call-Em-All (https://www.call-em-all.com) | Dallas, TX | Full-Time | Onsite
Thousands of people use Call-Em-All everyday to automatically call or text their group or organization. We like to say that we call people that want to be called.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As your skills develop and our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto (https://www.call-em-all.com/manifesto)
* .NET/C# Software Engineer (http://callemall.applytojob.com/apply/ZZQctY/BackEnd-Enginee...)
* Front-End Web Developer (http://callemall.applytojob.com/apply/dP7Jha/FrontEnd-Web-De...)
#2 of 4Credera, https://www.credera.com/ – Dallas, Houston, Denver – Full-time – ONSITE only
We seek natural problem-solvers who are passionate about software development at work and at home. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the newest languages and frameworks, accelerate your career with more variety and a faster pace, recognition/salary/bonus rewards along the way, and enjoy a transparent and collaborative culture with minimal travel.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will create custom software solutions that solve clients' most challenging problems using a combination of industry standard and cutting edge technologies including Spring Boot, Scala, MongoDB and AngularJS. You'll design complex, robust, high-volume software solutions leveraging open source frameworks and client-side technologies. You will work closely with your project team to conduct peer code reviews, make and communicate technical decisions to clients, and see the impact you have on the direction and end success of a solution.
We are looking for a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field of study, experience with Java/JavaEE technologies, open source frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate, continuous deployment environment and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.), and knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (Camel, Spring Integration). If you're interested in any of our locations, please contact Paige Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or view all of our job opportunities athttp://bit.ly/1whqjEt.
#3 of 4AWS is hiring a lot of Technical Account Managers in the upcoming months!
Locations include Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Boston, Herndon, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Sao Paulo.
Job description, or PM me to learn more:
#4 of 4IBM Watson Health | Multiple positions | Dallas, TX, other locations below | Onsite | Full-time | Citizen; Visa for well-qualified candidates (I think) | Ruby on Rails, React, .Net, Mongo
Sorry I have to make this short and sweet - I’m currently a Rails Developer for IBM Watson Health out of Dallas. My team is working on tools to allow healthcare providers to holistically manage their patient populations. IBM has thousands of job postings, so I’m going to give direct links, feel free to search around further!
• Ruby on Rails - http://rfer.us/IBEVRU1ect
• Senior Ruby on Rails (Possible REMOTE)- http://rfer.us/IBETt_1ecv
• Release Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEeho1eci
• Test Automation Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEMH01eck
• Software Engineer (Microsoft toolset *C#, ASP.Net, Mongo) - http://rfer.us/IBE7S_1ecn
• Database Administrator - http://rfer.us/IBE-hX1ed3
• Senior Database Administrator - http://rfer.us/IBEFl71ed6
• Software Engineer - Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) - http://rfer.us/IBE13w1ed7
Non Development Roles:
• Client Relationship Manager - http://rfer.us/IBEK821ecq
• Clinical Sales Consultant - http://rfer.us/IBEeVE1ecy
• Clinical Informatics Analyst - http://rfer.us/IBE38-1ed0
Other Watson Health teams are also hiring multiple positions in:
• Denver, CO - http://rfer.us/IBEEWZ1edL
• Cambridge, MA - http://rfer.us/IBEDMB1edN
• San Jose, CA - http://rfer.us/IBEsEb1enn
Videos about Watson Health: