#1 of 3Dublin, Ireland - Business Development and Account Manager at AYLIEN  (Full-time, onsite)
AYLIEN is hiring a Business Development Representative / Account Manager to join the Text and Image Analysis startup in Dublin, Ireland.
* Your responsibilities:
- High volume prospecting for new business
- Management and qualification of inbound leads
- Collaboration with a sales and marketing team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies and plans
- Manage the end to end sales process (source, qualify and close)
- Schedule and deliver online product demonstrations
- Conduct qualifications calls with specific prospects
- Manage after sales service and customer success
- Revenue forecasting and pipeline management
* You must have:
- Understanding for how a business like AYLIEN makes money
- Understanding of Data Analytics and a love of data
- Previous successful sales or prospecting experience at a software company
- Process-driven approach to sales
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
Please send a brief introduction and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
#2 of 3Dublin, Ireland - NLP Engineer at AYLIEN  (Full-time, onsite)
AYLIEN is hiring an NLP Engineer to join the Text and Image Analysis startup in Dublin, Ireland.
* Your responsibilities:
- Improve and extend NLP capabilities of AYLIEN’s Text Analysis engine.
- Research and evaluate new approaches to NLP problems.
- Produce deliverable results and take them from development to production.
- Engage in knowledge sharing with our team.
* You must be expert at:
- Modern Machine Learning concepts/techniques.
- NLP tasks such as: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, NLU or NLG.
- Text pre-processing and normalization techniques.
- Java or Python, and general software engineering.
- Compiling, processing and evaluating datasets.
* Would be great if you have:
- MSc./PhD in CS, NLP, Computational Linguistics or related fields.
- Good understanding of linguistics and language as a phenomenon.
- Experience with open-source NLP/ML toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, scikit-learn, MLlib, Theano, Keras, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with non-English NLP.
Interested? Please send a brief introduction and your CV to email@example.com.
#3 of 3Pivotal | ONSITE SF, NYC, Palo Alto and many, many locations worldwide | Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists | Visa and relocation assistance
First things first. We look for aptitude over APIs. It doesn't matter whether your resumé says PHP or PhD: if you're smart, know some stuff and have empathy, we want to work with you.
Pivotal's goal is to change the way the world makes software and we kinda sorta really mean it. We're broken into three basic divisions: Pivotal Labs (yes, that Pivotal Labs), Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Pivotal Big Data. Rotations between divisions, temporarily or permanently, are possible.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York City, Santa Monica, Palo Alto, Seattle, Boulder, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, Toronto, London, Dublin, Tokyo and Sydney. We will soon be opening an office in Berlin as well, with more to come. Relocations, temporarily or permanently, are possible.
Each of the three divisions has a constantly evolving and deliberately cross-pollinated culture. We are constantly thinking about how we work and how we can work more sensibly, effectively and enjoyably.
-- Pivotal Labs, from which the company draws its name and cultural seed, helps clients to become better at development. For engineering we are religiously lean and agile. In practice that means we pair program and TDD every line of code from the outside. Our product managers are fantastic at keeping products sharply focused, our designers are masters from users to pixels. We have a growing data science practice, and some engagements include all four roles.
-- Cloud Foundry solves application deployment and management. We're the main contributors to CF. We're expanding what is the leading opensource PaaS and our distribution has the fastest-growing sales of any opensource product ever. It's also the only PaaS I'd personally bet a company on -- except for integrated upstream code, every line is pair programmed and TDD'd. We dogfood the cutting edge of the technology on our own commercial public cloud (Pivotal Web Services). It works because we took the XP and Lean DNA of Pivotal Labs and scaled it up to build the best cloud platform bar none.
-- Big Data is home to a fleet of battled-hardened products that we have been progressively open sourcing. Greenplum Database tackles some of the largest datasets in the world with the comfort and familarity of PostgreSQL. Apache HAWQ (incubating) brings Greenplum's distributed query planner to Hadoop. Gemfire, which we donated as Apache Geode (incubating), is an in-memory distributed grid with years of high performance in high-stakes systems.
At our offices we have free breakfast, weekly tech talks, good benefits and competitive pay. Ping pong is not mandatory, but it's popular. I think west-coast ping pong is harder to beat, but east-coast style is more entertaining to watch. The beer fridge has more IPA than I prefer but I guess that's life in paradise.
We provide visa and relocation assistance. In the NYC office we have about 15 people from overseas, including Australians like me.
You can apply through our website: http://pivotal.io/careers. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you might have and potentially help me score one of our generous referral bonuses.