#1 of 2Leadfeeder - Helsinki, Finland - Software Engineer - Full time - http://www.leadfeeder.com
We are a fast growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. Currently we are still a small team of four, but we are sure to hire lot of key people during the next years. We have a solid business and our customers are loving what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team.
Your job would be to:
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop the Leadfeeder product, the backend systems and user interfaces
- Develop new integrations to Leadfeeder
- Help operate our production environments
We hope you have:
- Extensive experience in developing web applications
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures.
- Good team work and communication skills
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have good skills / experience on:
- Strong Ruby (on Rails) skills.
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Linux servers
- Web analytics
- Mobile platforms
What we have to offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Interesting growing business field
- Good support from the team
- Change to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be a part of the next success story
If this is something for you, please get in touch via email@example.com. Send us your resume with couple of lines why you’d be perfect to join our team. Also include links to something you built and you are proud of.
#2 of 2Java Backend Engineer, UX Engineer (two separate positions) - Omniata, Helsinki, Finland - visa, full time
Founded by a team of former Digital Chocolate and EA data leads, Omniata (http://www.omniata.com) integrates analytics, CRM, user engagement and A/B testing platforms into one solution. The company is well funded (http://www.creandum.com/why-creandum-invested-omniata/) & headquartered in SF. The bulk of R&D will be done in the Helsinki office which at the moment only has a small team, so this is a great opportunity to get in early and grow with the company.
As a Java backend engineer you’ll be part of the team responsible for code handling millions of events each day. You will also get the opportunity to work on a greenfield project and build the next generation of our backend infrastructure from the ground up. This work will involve analyzing the existing architecture, its load patterns and bottlenecks. Together with other team members, you will use this data to spec up and implement the new architecture.
If you're at all interested in this area and Helsinki as a place to live and work, drop a one line email with a link to your LinkedIn and GitHub profile (in the case of backend) or portfolio (in the case of UX) to firstname.lastname@example.org