#1 of 1Blue Apron (New York, NY) - Fulltime
Blue Apron (http://www.blueapron.com) is an NYC-based startup delivering original recipes and premium, seasonal ingredients needed to prepare them, in exactly the right proportions. We've raised $58M from First Round Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Stripes Group . We recently made Inc.'s list of 10 Most Innovative Startups of 2014  along with Mashable's list of 10 Startups to Watch in 2015 .
Our engineering team creates software to manage the forecasting, purchasing, preparation, and shipment of new fresh ingredients every week, delivering over 1,000,000 meals nationwide monthly. The nature of our business carries with it unique supply chain and logistical challenges that require purpose-built solutions and data analysis.
Current stack: Ruby, Rails, Ember, PostgreSQL, RSpec, Haml, Sass
- Software Engineers: Ruby, Rails, Ember - http://www.blueapron.com/pages/jobs?gh_jid=11091
- Business Intelligence Engineer - http://www.blueapron.com/pages/jobs?gh_jid=39494
- System Administrator (Jersey City, NJ) - http://www.blueapron.com/pages/jobs?gh_jid=11092
- SysOps Engineer: This person will join a team that's designing a high availability, distributed AWS architecture to serve our customers, fulfillment centers, and e-commerce operation. (Chef, Puppet, Ruby or Python exp. is a plus) - http://www.blueapron.com/pages/jobs?gh_jid=25367
- You've taken features or products from concept to completion and have experience working with production web applications.
- You communicate your ideas clearly, and are capable of designing and implementing complex, scalable solutions.
- You are always learning and are excited at the prospect of mastering new technologies and techniques.
This role comes with health, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and competitive salary and equity. To apply, visit our site (blueapron.com/jobs) and drop an application; it only takes about 60 seconds.