#1 of 4Nexedi (http://www.nexedi.com/jobs)
Looking FULL TIME: - Big Data Engineer
Looking TRAINEE/INTERN (6 months+):
- OfficeJS Appstore Developer
- Python / Big Data Developer
- Python / ERP5 Developer
- Distributed Social Network Developer
- Chromebook without Google Developer
- developing strictly open-source since 2001
- doing a lot of research, mostly via EU-funded projects
- a small time all around the globe (headquarters in Lille, France)
- fun to work with
- you'll be working with a Chromebook like everyone else :-)
- our website needs a make-over, I know...
apply to: jobs(at)nexedi.com
#2 of 4STYLIGHT - Munich, Germany - Full time - Frontend / Backend
At STYLIGHT we try to change how people discover and shop fashion. We curate both products and user generated content to inspire people when shopping fashion.
My team has launched a new product in 2015 and we're still in the early stages - I'm looking for some passionate people to join our ranks and shape this product. We use a wide array of different technologies including Go, Java, Angular, Elastic Search.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Work closely together with other developers, the product owner and designers.
- You have mastered one programming language, preferably Java or Go
- Ideally experience with solr / elastic search
- You have a good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms.
Email is in my profile. I was hired about 2 years ago through this thread. :)
#3 of 4Freeletics GmbH -Munich, Germany - Full time - Frontend-/Backend- and Web Developers
The Freeletics GmbH is one of the fastest growing sports companies worldwide. over 3.5 Millions of users train with our concept. And this is just the beginning. To ensure our constant growth, we are looking for talented developers to support our team.
Just to give you a hint of what we are currently looking for:
- we are looking for Backend Developers, who are firm in RoR
- as well as Frontend Developers with a profound experience in Wordpress and Angular JS
- moreover we have interesting positions in Web development.
For a more detailed description of our jobs, please checkout our Website: freeletics/jobs.com.
You would join a fabulous and highly talented team of engineers at Freeletics. By using state of the art technologies and by continuously refining your your work, you will be part of a fast growing companies success!
You think, that you can kick-ass together with us - get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to get to know you!
#4 of 4LaterPay in Munich, Germany is hiring in Europe or elsewhere (REMOTE work is possible and daily routine in our company)
LaterPay is building a HTTPS/JSON/REST API-driven MicroPayment provider. We're VC-financed and are currently a small team of 16 people, working in the EU.
We are searching for operations engineers and developers. Your progress at Laterpay will be evaluated based on fulfilling your duties, quality of work and great communication. In a distributed working environment - communication is the absolute key to success, so as a distributed company with employees all over the world, we require you to speak and write English fluently and we would like you to have the legal right to work in the EU. That can be worked around, but it makes things easier.
Things we're interested in for all of these positions:
• Open Source contributions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Knowledge of Git and ability to integrate with deployment strategies. Knowing Git Flow is also a plus.
• Be an awesome person or have awesome person skills :). We are actively looking to diversivy our team.
• Solid understanding of networking and security concepts.
• University or post-secondary degree is an asset.
If you're interested in any of the roles described below, please write to email@example.com.
=== Python Developer ================
Joining our team of Python developers you will work with Django, gunicorn, Django-Rest-Framework, Celery and Cassandra/Riak, PostgreSQL, Redis and multiple REST backend services that we connect to.
Skills we're looking for:
• Experience with the technologies mentioned above.
• A good understanding of lightweight services.
• An interest in scalable architectures
• A good understanding of parallel processing architectures
• Having some general knowledge about accounting can't hurt :)
=== Front-end developer ===================
Skills we're looking for: • Experience with React • Experience with single-page apps on different devices • Good CSS skills • A good understanding of automated testing frameworks
=== Operations Engineer ===================
After joining the operations team at Laterpay, you will often work independently to help take our current automated infrastructure to the cloud. Your responsibilities would involve a very proactive approach to successfully planning, building and maintaining our platform into the future. ( http://dilbert.com/strip/2011-01-07 )
Here at Laterpay we believe that work is about doing something you enjoy and that it should be self motivating :). This is a hands-on position where you will lead by example, overlook project and architecture decisions and help others build the next big thing.
You will implement best practises in security, manage operations and implement seamless upgrades with the team.
Skills we're looking for:
• Demonstrated previous responsibility for maintaining high-availability systems
• Experience writing Puppet manifests and deploying them in a masterless and mastered environment
• Demonstrated use of AWS EC2, S3, RDS, VPC and related services
• Know-how of Service Discovery tools such as Consul
• A penchant for multitasking when needed
• Experience with optimizing a kernel, web server and implementing caching.
• Capacity and forecast planning
• Deep knowledge of SELinux
• An interest in or experience with Docker/LXC
• Good understanding of 12factor apps
Qualifications that are a plus:
• 5+ years building or managing scalable production infrastructure
• 5+ years using or administering Linux-based systems
• 1+ years using Amazon AWS in production
• 1+ years history with configuration management tools (puppet)
PS: You might have seen another posting from us in October 2014. Unfortunately we weren't able to continue that hiring round, because of a big influx of customers. If you applied back then and didn't get a reply, feel free to write again. We're very sorry about that.