We are on a mission to break down the barriers and inefficiencies that separate people from the healthcare they need. Our market-leading online scheduling system is used to improve patient’s access to health care in hundreds of hospitals and other healthcare facilities around the United States.
We have an inclusive culture with competitive compensation, we focus on results and have good work/life balance, and are dedicated to making a positive impact on how health care is accessed.
We are growing and are looking for people to help with UX/design, front end development, and backend development. We are looking for experienced people who are self-motivated, opinionated, and interested in both learning from and teaching their peers.
If this sounds like it might be for you, check us out at http://inquicker.com - and then email email@example.com. Let me know who you are, why you want to work with us, why I should hire you, and what questions you might have for us.
Please don't send me a generic cover letter+resume, because I have a special place reserved for those :)
#2 of 3Lonely Planet - Nashville, TN, USA - Web Operations Engineer
The Web Operations team are responsible for working alongside developers to ensure that lonelyplanet.com can efficiently deliver a stable and fast product to travellers. You might be a good fit if you
* Embrace continuous delivery and dev ops’ practices
* Understand how to deliver highly-available and performant infrastructure
* Know what’s what with Linux and AWS
* Have experienced the challenges of running web applications at scale
* Can’t live without source code management and infrastructure as code
* Happy to work closely with developers
* Know a bit about Ruby
* Perhaps (but not essentially) know your way around Postgres
* Need to understand technology problems as part of a broader product vision
* Monitor all the things!
* Have passion for travel and interest in building systems that connect travellers with content and each other
#3 of 3Stratasan - Nashville, TN - http://www.stratasan.com/
Web Developer - full desc at https://gist.github.com/briandailey/483be5117d1afe4dd0e5
No remote, alas.