#1 of 2SUSE is hiring for 72 different positions. 37 in Engineering. (REMOTE OK², CAN OFFER VISA, RELOCATION SPONSORSHIP)
Locations: - Nuremberg, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Beijing, China
- any SUSE location globally or home office
We have positions open for Docker developers, Kernel engineers, Java/Linux developers, Ruby hackers, Rails developers, OpenStack engineers, and QA engineers.
SUSE is a 20+ year old company providing a rock-solid enterprise Linux distribution. You can see where we lead here: https://www.suse.com/promo/suse-leadership.html
What do we offer:
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide.
- Regular hackathons (Hack Weeks) and workshops on the company, department, and team levels.
- Five weeks vacation. (¹)
- Contributions to pension insurance or capital life insurance. (¹)
- Other common employee benefits (food coupons, health care, sports and cultural activities). (¹)
- Free beverages. (¹)
- We know how to party.
- We celebrate success.
All job postings are available here: https://attachmatehr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseac...
¹ Reference for the example benefits is the office in Germany. They may vary across hiring locations.
² Please note that not all positions are available for remote workers.
#2 of 2Unite - Los Angeles, Toronto, Prague - Fulltime or Interns - http://unite.io
We're a stealthy startup looking for engineers to join our small and highly skilled team in our offices in Los Angeles, Toronto or Prague. We are building a global data marketplace, with a focus on advertising industry. We are growing incredibly fast — our servers handle 2000 requests per second and manage more than 700 million users (yes, that's 20% of the internet).
Feel free to ping me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.