#1 of 5Fetch Robotics - San Jose - Full Time / INTERN
Fetch is a small team of passionate and experienced engineers using cutting edge mobile robotics to help create a revolution in the way work is done. We're funded and growing rapidly. Our first solutions will be for the logistics industry.
- Software Engineers
We are looking for software engineers with broad experience on real robot platforms. In particular we're looking for an engineer with a deep background in robot navigation and sensor fusion. You'd be responsible for development and refinement of IMU/odometry fusion, controls for a mobile base, and navigation capabilities for the robot.
In addition we have multiple openings, for both junior and senior-level engineers, in the areas of motion planning, perception, and human-robot interfaces.
Skills and Expertise
* C++, Python, ROS, SLAM, Gazebo, MoveIt, OpenCV or PCL, Web.
- Interns (We love interns!)
An internship at Fetch Robotics is a chance to get hands-on experience with world-class bots. Software engineering interns will work alongside our software engineering team to implement state-of-the-art software for navigation, motion planning, robot perception, robot control, and human-robot interfaces.
* If you're currently working on a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or another robotics-related field we'd love to talk.
We're engineer led and results driven. We're building real robots to do real work, join us!
contact details in my profile. (This post is pre-launch and details will change)
#2 of 5Polycom, Inc - https://www.polycom.com/ - HQ in San Jose, CA Polycom is a leader in communications and collaboration; you may know us by our conference phones and video conferencing technology.
• Westminster, CO - Software QA Engineer (Full Time) - JIRA, Silk Central, Rally, Linux, Networking/telecomm, SIP/H323, web app UI. 0-5 yrs exp.
• Westminster, CO - Software Engineer (Full Time; 4 openings) - Java/Linux environment with Subversion. 0-5 yrs exp.
• Westminster, CO - Staff Software Engineer (Full Time) - Java/Linux environment with Subversion. Masters in CS, or equivalent exp. 5+ yrs exp.
Visa sponsorship option available. More info on these openings: http://careers.polycom.com/search.php
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com
#3 of 5Nutanix is hiring Engineers in San Jose, CA - Seattle, WA - Bangalore, India - Durham, NC Also lots of other openings, all can be found at http://www.nutanix.com/careers/current-openings/
There's a couple of INTERN positions as well, albeit not in Engineering as far as I can see.
It's a great time to join the fastest growing IT infrastructure company of the last decade. With healthy funding (raised $312M, at $2B valuation), growing sales, happy customers and a great culture, this is a great place to tackle hard problems in today's enterprise IT. Think Enterprise IT needs to be boring and ugly? Time to think again. At Nutanix, user experience and design is seen as a competitive advantage.
Feel free to drop me an e-mail (my username [at] nutanix.com) with your resume, cover letter (if you have one) and the exact job you're applying for, and I'll be sure to drop it in the right queue.
#4 of 5Cloud Parity - San Jose, CA | Front-end developers
We are building an innovative social network and are nearing launch.
Visit www.cloudparity.com/jobs for more information!
#5 of 5Scry Analytics – Raleigh, NC
Senior ETL Developer (Pentaho/Talend)
We are in urgent need of a senior ETL developer professional with some or all of the following skills and background (7-9 years of ETL experience):
The English word, "Scry" means "crystal ball gazing". Scry Analytics (www.scryanalytics.com) provides Big Data Science solutions to do predictive and prescriptive analytics (i.e., to "forecast the future") and our aim is to:
* Pentaho and Talend experts on a full-time basis; for most situations we are using Pentaho suite and Talend-DI. * Applicants must have a development background with enterprise Databases like SQLServer and Oracle (or preferably PostgreSQL) and their respective scripting platforms. * Applicants must have a development background with high-performance ETL tuning and a reasonable amount of experience in core Java development. * Applicants should eventually be good teammates within Scry Analytics and good at working directly with our enterprise customers. * We have these openings in our San Jose and in our Raleigh offices (in the United States) and we are looking to hire at the associate level, and at the mid-manager levels. * Domain knowledge of networking technologies and operations will be good to have; in any case, the candidate should be open to learn the skills on the job. * Working knowledge of parallel computing, structured and unstructured databases, machine learning and artificial intelligence is definitely a plus (but not a pre-requisite) * Scripting skills on Linux is a must.
Although Scry Analytics provides analytics and Big Data Science services, our aim is to minimize these services by providing automation and software solutions (where we can). We are currently solving problems in the following domains:
* Codify work-flows in the services industries so that they are well-defined & repeatable. * Collate and harmonize client's data that is required for such work-flow systems. * Provide Scry Analytics' proprietary data that improves the key performance indicators and the characteristics of such work-flow systems. * Use our proprietary Big Data Science platform as well as deep Computer Science & Math algorithms to build decision support systems that improve the metrics related to these work-flows.
Since most techniques that Scry Analytics is using are taken from cutting-edge research, the kind of solutions that we are building are unlikely to be built by companies that provide data analysts in a staff augmentation mode or those that provide IT professionals. So, we are looking for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs in computer science, data analytics or math that have a "research" or "advanced development" bent.
* Retail * Banking and Insurance * Inventory & Transportation of After Market Parts; Maintenance * Utilities and Telecom * Health care