#1 of 3DevOps Engineer @ Northwest Evaluation Association -- Local in Portland, OR [$70k - $90k]
We're a non-profit partnering to help children become better learners. Our main platform is a stack of web applications written in a variety of languages ranging from Java, Node.js, and Clojure.
Looking for new engineers to help us bridge the gap between the development side of the house and the operation side of the house. Engineers are directly integrated into a Scrum team supporting development activities, operations, and the deployment of applications.
Experience writing automation with Puppet, Ruby, or other tools is extremely desirable.
Formal job description and application form are available here: https://nwea.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?JobID=4960435
Feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 3BindHQ | Fulltime in Venice, CA or Remote
Multiple open positions for professionals looking to help us attack the insurance tech space. We're primarily based in Southern California but have employees in Portland, New York and Wales UK.
Full Stack Engineer | 75-110k Experience with PHP/Js and Scala or Clojure Experience or Interest in building Micro-sevices
Interaction Designer | 60-85k Primarily digital Design for web applications and mobile Tools. Experience designing for print a plus
Front-end engineer | 75k Sales Manager | 60-80k (base)
You can learn more about the roles here http://www.bindhq.com/careers.html
Interns are welcome to apply as well
#3 of 3Savvr - Senior Software Engineer - Portland, OR - Full-Time
Portland-based Savvr, a leader in open-source data collection and distribution is looking to add senior level developers to our staff. Your role:
• Work closely with internal analysts to determine the viability of new data products
• Take the lead role on research and development, coding and launching new data collections and analyst reports
• Ongoing optimization and enhancement of the data to meet the needs of clients and analysts
• Automate and deliver routine data reports for client distribution
• Share your knowledge – work closely with team members to help bring new data solutions to market
• Competitive salary
• Insurance reimbursement (health/vision/dental/etc.)
• Casual work environment
• Paid vacation and time off
• 401(K) plan and company matching
• 8+ years of professional experience
• Experience with 'big data', data mining, databaases (relational and/or document-oriented)
• Familiarity with cloud services: AWS, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Linode
• Focus on back-end vs. front-end technologies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries