#1 of 3Nexedi (http://www.nexedi.com/jobs)
Looking FULL TIME: Big Data Engineer
Looking TRAINEE/INTERN (6 months+): Babel RINA Research Engineer
- developing strictly open source/Free Software since 2001
- doing a lot of research, mostly via EU-funded projects
- a small team from and all around the globe (headquarters in Lille, France)
- fun to work with
- you'll be working with a Chromebook like everyone else :-)
- our website still needs a make-over, I know...
apply to: jobs(at)nexedi.com
#2 of 3Crowd Cast - Tokyo, Japan - Full Time (REMOTE OK. CAN OFFER VISA / RELOCATION SPONSORSHIP) - iOS Developer
Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based FinTech startup. Our quest is to build applications that simplify and take the pain out of business processes. Staple, our focus product, is an expense management application that makes it easy for users to enter, manage, and track expenses anywhere on any device (https://staple.jp/).
We are looking for a talented and accomplished iOS developer to join our global engineering team to build on and expand our existing applications to the next level. You should have a strong portfolio of built iOS apps and be confident in working in a small hands on development team.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a startup environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work. Our priority is to hire the best talent and team players, regardless of location, but we prefer those within Asia.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar fields
- Previous experience at software company (preferably a startup)
- Proficient in iOS development with examples of apps in the App Store where you were the sole developer
- Hands on experience working with external backend APIs (JSON based)
- Hands on experience with Agile software development process and usage of Github, JIRA, Heroku or similar tools
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Comfortable with B2B systems like Accounting, POS, CRM (QuickBooks API, Square API, Salesforce API) systems
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high growth start-up environment
- Proficiency in Android development too is a plus
Please email: email@example.com (and put “HN” in the subject)
#3 of 3BMCG (http://www.bmc-group.co.jp) | Tokyo | REMOTE | part-time / hourly
BMCG is an ambitious Tokyo-based startup that is changing the way it’s customers use technology. We provide modern web and mobile solutions for small, medium and large size enterprise clients.
Front-end Engineer - We're looking for a front-end engineer to help lead development of our web-based solutions. You should have experience with React / Flux and CoffeeScript, and have some appreciation / interest in interface design. Some experience with Twilio would be an asset.
Drop me a line if you're interested: firstname.lastname@example.org