#1 of 9BoomTown | Atlanta, GA | Lead iOS engineer
We’re BoomTown: a successful web real estate CRM platform that is building its mobile experience from scratch. We are looking for a lead for a team working in Swift, using ReactiveCocoa and all the latest APIs to create outstanding mobile apps.
The design team is taking the time to perfect the user experience and is providing us with carefully crafted designs — it’ll be up to you to lead the team that implements them with the best solutions available. Is it AsyncDisplayKit? The Pop animation framework? Is it your own hand-rolled solution? Up to you. If we bring you on, it’s because we trust you to make the decisions. And of course, you’ll be interacting with the product manager and designers to shape the applications themselves.
We offer full benefits, and a location in Atlanta, the metropolis of the South. Find us at:
Company site: http://www.boomtownroi.com
#2 of 9Ruby on Rails Developer
SidePrize - Atlanta, GA
We’re working on an integration tool that allows people to create daily-fantasy-style challenges for traditional fantasy leagues.
* Experience writing and maintaining web applications specifically back-end (server-side).
* Experience with the Ruby programming language and/or the Ruby on Rails web application framework.
* Great writing and communication skills. One or more members is often remote, being able to communicate by writing is of critical importance.
* Good requirement-gathering skills. Starting with a problem and working from there to understand how the problem can be solved is a valuable skill
* A strong interest in sports. We’re building an application that makes sports more enjoyable—You should have an interest in sports.
* A strong interest in fantasy sports or sports statistics.
If it sounds like something that might interest you shoot a resume and any relevant work/project links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#3 of 9Sandy Springs (Atlanta) FULLTIME Software Developers
Small team, Greenfield project... Great place to work
Are you ready to fearlessly add skills to your experience while maximizing your potential? AnswerRocket is expanding to meet the parallel challenges of demand for our products and the drive to do new things.
We are seeking a few software developers with a passion for UX, database scalability and mobile development.
Our focus now is the Business Intelligence marketplace, which is exploding with opportunity. We deploy in Amazon's cloud or at customer premises.
We hate putting people in boxes, so think of these points as guidelines for the people that will be most successful with us: - 3-5 years experience as a software developer - Knows our tech stack or has long track record of learning fast - Self-teaches new technologies, but not always anxious to use them - Loves design almost as much as implementing modules and fixing broken things - Knows how to hit a deadline but also knows when and how to explain a delay
#4 of 9Juice Analytics - http://www.juiceanalytics.com - Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA. Python devs, SQLAlchemy
We're the creators of JuiceBox, a new kind of tool for visualizing data. We have a platform built on AWS, Redshift, Django, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, and d3.
We have a small team and a great work environment. There are two positions we're looking to fill immediately.
Data Architect - We're looking for someone to design the next version of our tools and architecture for managing client data.
Technical Consultant - You'll be using our framework to build applications for our clients. Python, SQL and business experience are desired.
Learn more and apply here. http://www.juiceanalytics.com/work-with-us/
#5 of 9Bit9 + Carbon Black: https://www.bit9.com/joinus/ (Walthan, MA and other locations):
We also have openings in Threat Intelligence:
- Principal SW Engineer Bit9 Platform, Central or Eastern Region (remote role, location open) - Sustaining and Escalation SW Engineer Technical Lead - Sustaining Engineer - Principal ETDR Engineer, Cloud (Remote, North America, USA) - Principal Performance Test Engineer - Principal SDET
And many others. You can send your resume to me (email@example.com) with a note about the job you're looking for, and I'll gladly guide it through the system.
- Threat Researcher - Atlanta, GA - Cloud Development Engineering Manager
#6 of 9Insightpool | Atlanta, GA | Frontend, Backend, Whatever
Established startup currently hiring for various new products and experiments surrounding large-scale social network analysis. While we're especially in need of engineers interested in data science and data processing architectures, we're always hiring intelligent folk regardless of their primary focus. Minorities encouraged to apply.
Frontend Buzzwords > [ ES6, React, Flux, ImmutableJS, D3 ]
Backend Buzzwords > [ Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redis ]
Other Buzzwords > [ Flexible Hours, Blue Bottle Coffee, Nintendo Products, Spontaneous Dance Parties ]
To apply/get more info, skip the crappy application portal and shoot me an email at cm9jY29AaW5zaWdodHBvb2wuY29tCg==.
#7 of 9Atcore Systems: http://www.atcoresystems.com/
We're hiring all levels of PHP developers. Knowledge of JS, esp. Backbone and Underscore, is a big plus.
I'm a software dev, not a recruiter, so I can't give you a fancy description.
I've had more fun at this gig than at any other job I've ever had. The people make the place great.
If you're interested, contact us via our website or Twitter, @AtcoreSystems.
#8 of 9The Weather Channel - Atlanta, GA or Andover, MA - Contract to Perm - Willing to consider remote possibilities - Sr. Sys Engineer
Want to build scalable, highly available, and distributed systems? Our team is helping do it. We are a small team in a large corporation that is moving fast, working with cloud technology, and building new products and services for the enterprise.
You'll be helping build, implement, and maintain centralized services such as metric storage, logging, and auth as a service while helping other teams use these services.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or appropriate experience.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is required. Experience with other cloud platforms is a plus - public and private.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack or other configuration management software.
- Experience with automation and continuous integration.
- Experience with APIs such as AWS APIs and higher level abstractions (Boto, Fog).
- In-depth exposure to best practices in monitoring, logging, operations, etc.
- Proficient with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Proficient with Linux/Unix.
- Proficiency designing and developing highly available distributed systems.
- Understanding of infrastructure and application design, building and integrating APIs and systems, networking, and database concepts.
- Understanding of layer 4 - 7 load balancing technology.
- Familiarity with networking, storage, and database concepts.
If you are interested I am a developer on the team, feel free to ask me questions. Shoot me your resume (no attachments please) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include any side projects or code examples (if you have them available and at the ready), your GitHub profile (if you have done some open source contributions), LinkedIn, etc.
#9 of 9Madison, WI and Atlanta, GA - Shoutlet http://www.shoutlet.com/careers/
In Madison, WI - we have a Front End Engineer, User Experience Engineer, Web Application Designer, Mobile Application Developer, Tech Support and QA.
In Atlanta, GA - we have a Sr. Software Engineer focused on Big Data Analytics (Hadoop, Mongo, Pentaho).
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company based out of Madison, WI with an office in Atlanta, GA. Great company culture and opportunities!
Feel free to email email@example.com for more information or apply at our website above.