#1 of 3Scry Analytics - Raleigh, NC
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer (Java/R/Python)
Scry Analytics, Inc. is building several Big Data Science solutions related to specific problems and is looking to hire a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Engineer with the following qualifications:
* Preferably Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative field, or a Bachelors with a minimum of two years experience developing big data products.
* Thorough knowledge and experience in machine learning, support vector machines, classification and clustering techniques, Bayesian and nearest neighbor networks.
* Possesses strong combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in statistical and computer science techniques.
* Experience with Java and either Python or R.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects
* Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication and collaboration skills
* Familiar with scripting and command-line operations
Good to have:
* Experience analyzing very large datasets.
* Experience with natural language processing techniques and text analytics.
* Experience with parallel, distributed, and high-performance computing.
#2 of 3Raleigh, NC - Scry Analytics Front End Web Developer - Node.js/Angular.js Required
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a front-end web application developer interested in creating web applications. The candidate must be able to take an idea with only a list of features and translate that list into a concrete design document with emphasis on user experience. Then, after creating the design document and page mock-ups, be able to work with database engineers and software engineers to create a fully integrated web application able to handle big data analytics.
All applicants should be prepared to demonstrate their development ability. During the interview, we may give a simple algorithmic coding test as well as a coding test based on a previous difficulty we’ve run into on the project.
This is a full time position and all applicants must be willing to work onsite – relocation may be discussed in the interview.
#3 of 3Distil Networks - http://www.distilnetworks.com/jobs/ SF, Arlington/DC and Raleigh, NC - we block bots and web scrapers
We build a SaaS system for blocking bots and web-scrapers from accessing our client's websites. We're hiring for engineering (full stack, RoR), backend engineering, QA, dev ops and Data Science (what I do). We are rapidly growing with paying customers!
Email me for any questions william.cox at company domain.