#1 of 4Fetch Robotics - http://fetchrobotics.com/ - San Jose, CA - Full Time / Interns
Fetch is a small team of experienced engineers working on cutting edge mobile robotics. We’re well funded and growing quickly. We’re looking for deeply talented people who love robots and want to solve real world problems.
Front End Developer (React / Backbone) - http://bit.ly/1HjmhNn
Robot Perception Engineer (lasers / vision) - http://bit.ly/1NBOVuY
Robot Manipulation Engineer - http://bit.ly/1I5rZpz
Robot Navigation Engineer - http://bit.ly/1NK5DKA
Robot Application Engineer - http://bit.ly/1IRcoHI
Interns - http://bit.ly/1Dv7qjU
We’ve got operational robots, a disruptive price point and we are poised for significant growth. Simply put, we’ve built something that people want.
#2 of 4Clustrix - www.clustrix.com - San Jose, CA and Seattle, WA -Systems Engineers and QA automation http://www.clustrix.com/company/careers/openings/
Clustrix is building a scale-out SQL database and has a few positions open. Here is what we are looking for:
- Systems engineers with experience in databases, file systems, or other systems at scale and comfortable with designing efficient programs in C. - Database planner/optimizer engineers to work on our planner, which does distributed query optimization is based on the Cascades framework. - QA automation engineers with experience in python and test automation for systems at scale.
It's a smart, fun, and passionate team, a cool product that is use in production systems around the world, and there is a lot to do as we work to make the Clustrix database faster, more scalable, and overall kickass transactional database.
#3 of 4San Jose, CA. Full Time - All are welcome to apply. http://acelio.com/careers/ Looking for Front and Back End Developers, Sales Engineers, Inside Sales, Test Engineers, Openstack Developers. Acelio is a small Bay Area startup doing very interesting work in the realm of software defined data centers. Be one of the first 20 to join our team! Also email email@example.com for more info.
#4 of 4Pinger - San Jose, CA - Full time on site
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer for our backend web services team. Responsibilities
- Experience with SaaS model and/or high traffic web environments.
- Strong experience with PHP.
- Strong Sql/NoSql skills.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience).
- Enjoy Agile Software Development with Scrum.
- Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with automation.
- PHP Commercial Framework experience (Symfony2, Laravel).
If you are interested, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org