#1 of 1Web Engineer - Versailles, France - VISA - Blizzard Entertainment
- Web development: coding and optimizing Blizzard Entertainment websites, social media apps, animated experiences, and web-based applications.
- Responsible for the architecture of large scale web projects both on a European and Global scale.
- Responsible for meeting and contributing to key web project milestones.
- Participate in the deployment of technical updates and upgrades in cooperation with quality assurance, web administrators, and the US-based web development team.
- Coach and mentor fellow web engineers.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in web engineering or other relevant fields
- Strong skills in creating websites using HTML and CSS with a focus on aesthetics
- Solid understanding of one or more server-side languages and related frameworks, and / or libraries
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Passion for gaming and in-depth knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management software such as Jira or equivalent
- Experience working and communicating within international teams