#1 of 7Mapzen >> New York City, San Francisco, Berlin >> https://mapzen.com
Mapzen is an open source mapping lab building and supporting open data and software to promote a healthy mapping ecosystem. We support the geo community through building tools and collaborating on open source mapping projects. We believe that a healthy mapping ecosystem is one that is diverse, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We're focused on core components of geo platforms, including search, rendering, navigation, and data. We take a radical approach to working on these components—-we give them directly to you, for free.
Here are current positions:
#2 of 742reports - Berlin, Germany; VISA
Python Infrastructure Developer - Your job is to continue automating our development and operations processes. You help built and maintain the tools to develop, deploy and run our applications on AWS.
Backend Developer - Help developing our backend services and daemons (mostly Django and Tornado), work with many Terabytes of data in PostgreSQL.
More information at https://42reports.com/career/
#3 of 7PlaytestCloud - [playtestcloud.com] - Potsdam/Berlin, Germany
We're looking for a full time, on-site Community Manager / Account Manager
* Manage game test projects * Maintain customer relations * Identify and qualify leads * our devs will help make your job easier
* free coffee, drinks, beer and snacks * Flexible working hours * MacBook or iMac for work * see the newest unreleased video games
#4 of 7Hubrick - Berlin, Germany - Senior Frontend developer - Full time or freelance for about 3 months https://hubrick.com/job-detail-front.html
Hubrick is a platform for everyday internet-based activities, including streaming, shopping, socialising, and information browsing. It's one part premium content provider, two parts fun and engaging, and three parts synergetic, rewarding and sociable.
We’re looking for a great full-time Frontend Developer to build, structure, grow and scale Hubrick.
What you get out of it:
Technologies we use:
- Work in a startup with other professionals initiated by an experienced team. - Have the opportunity to shape our product from scratch - Participate in architecture decisions, complex development tasks and challenging projects. - Work in our new and cool offices in Berlin.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front end: Isomorphic ReactJs, Fluxible, NodeJs. Gulp, Less. - Back end: Java microservices.
#5 of 7relayr @ Berlin, Germany - Senior backend developer (Scala) - Full time - https://relayr.io/jobs
A platform for the Internet of Things, connecting smart devices to each other, and to app developers. We’ve created three easy tools (Platform as a Service, SDKs and a Sensor-Kit – the WunderBar) which allow developers to quickly program Internet of Things solutions, with sensor data to create applications for their physical surroundings. We use Scala for our backend (with some stuff in Node.js). We don't expect you know Scala, we are looking for a strong developer who has already established themselves in another language.
Your Desired Skills:
- Design and implement new features for the backend (Scala, Rest Services, Akka, Postgres, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, etc.) - You will be involved in designing features, not just implementing them. - Help building data streaming / analytics infrastructure. - Work on scalability / performance problems.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience on challenging server-side projects, ideally on JVM platform. - Some expertise in building real-time distributed systems & services, ideally experience in big data systems (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop). - Experience in REST API development. - Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. - Good level of English.
A small and growing team where your influence and skills will be needed, recognised and rewarded.
- Listen to and value your opinion - Value and respect you as a person - Make mistakes, break stuff, learn and move on - Operate in a non-hierarchical open fashion - Ask you to work on latest technologies
Please write to jobs at relayr.io
#6 of 7BaseCase: Berlin, Germany (REMOTE, VISA)
Our primary product is a sophisticated web application which allows non-developers create interactive presentations.
We can support REMOTE workers, and are willing to assist in obtaining a work VISA for Germany if required.
We have been profitable for several years, so we can offer very competitive salaries, with stock options.
If this sounds interesting, please contact email@example.com.
Some relevant background videos:
Diarmuid Glynn / CTO / firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 7Blacklane - Berlin, Germany
- Software Engineers: iOS, Android, Web (polyglots are welcome)
- UI/UX Expert, mostly for mobile
Company helps with relocation and Blue Card (working visa) for non-eu citizens.
If you want to talk to engineers (preferable): timo.roessner (at) blacklane.com or alexey.denysov (at) blacklane.com
If you still want to talk to HRs: email@example.com