#1 of 10HealthVerity | Software Engineers & Architect/Devops | Philadelphia, PA | On Site
We are working on novel data analytics solutions that make the healthcare industry smarter and more efficient. By integrating large-scale healthcare data with geolocation data, we are enhancing decision-making capabilities for healthcare payers and providers and enabling better patient engagement solutions.
Working with our product and development teams, you will own and be responsible for architecting and implementing scalable solutions that offer our customers new insights on their own businesses. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time tested and proven, to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs.
You will play an integral part in building the foundation of everything to come.
We're looking for software and devops engineers adept in tools like hadoop, spark, redis, aws, python, java, scala, go, chef, docker
If interested, please email me directly email@example.com
#2 of 10Wingspan Technology, Philadelphia Suburbs (Blue Bell)
We're looking for multiple software and DevOps engineers. If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wingspan Technology is a small, family friendly software company headquartered in Blue Bell, PA. The Wingspan engineering team is responsible for architecture, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s enterprise software products that target highly regulated industries, primarily life sciences. Current projects span the whole software lifecycle, from maintenance of industry-leading solutions to the development of new, unannounced products; some are on-premise and some SaaS.
#3 of 10PromptWorks - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Local only. Relocation assistance available.
We are a development shop that focuses on software craftsmanship. Our calling is to help companies create amazing, intuitive web applications, APIs, products, and services.
- Senior Software Engineer - Software Engineer - Front-end Engineer - UX/UI Designer
More info: http://www.promptworks.com/jobs/
#4 of 10RJMetrics - Philadelphia, PA http://rjmetrics.com/jobs
We're hiring for software engineers, devops, analysts, designers, business development, sales, and account management.
Some more about us:
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data. RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
We are a growing team tackling big problems: - We want to transform large datasets more efficiently - We want to push the envelope of possibility for in-browser data visualizations - We want to make complex data questions easy for anyone to understand - While we currently work with tools like PHP, Clojure, AngularJS, MySQL and Hadoop, we are looking for candidates who can identify the best tools for a given job and quickly adapt. Prior experience with these technologies is not a requirement.
The life and responsibilities of an RJMetrics developer include: - Source control using git - Continuous integration and deployment via our one-click build-and-deploy system - Milestone and issue tracking with github and Trello - A commitment to preventing tech debt and tackling the root causes of issues - Comfortable working conditions and access to the best tools money can buy
#5 of 10Instructor, Web Development Intensive – Philadelphia and New York City- Full Time 3-month Position
The New York Code + Design Academy has been teaching web development to professionals since 2012 with locations in New York City and Philadelphia.
We’re inviting applicants to apply for the position of Senior Instructor for our Web Development Intensive class, a 12-week long full-time program beginning in June. Classes are being offered in New York City and Philadelphia.
This is a 3 month engagement with the possibility of further teaching pending performance. For more information, check out http://nycda.com/careers/#IntensiveInstructor
To apply: Email email@example.com. Please include your resume and links to your github, portfolio, and/or web applications that you have worked on!
#6 of 10MeetMe - New Hope, PA (near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) - ONSITE - http://www.meetme.com/apps/careers
See all public openings here: http://jobvite.com/m?3SzvEgwl
About Us: MeetMe is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US with over 1 million DAU. We've been around since 2005 as myYearbook, rebranding in 2012 as MeetMe. We've launched other apps such as Focal, Choosy, Charm, and Unsaid in the past, and are looking to continue adding more standalone apps in the future.
While we aren't a new company in the time scale of the internet, we still know how to have fun. We just get the benefit of not having to kill ourselves working 12 hour days. =) This means you'll enjoy actually going home on time! We have many openings, both technical and non-technical. Here is a list of positions we are currently looking for:
* Senior Android Developer
* Senior iOS Developer
* Senior Database Administrator (PostgreSQL DBA)
You can apply directly here: http://jobvite.com/m?3SzvEgwl
Or you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm a developer, so feel free to ask specific developer-type questions.
You can also check out our Engineering blog here: http://engineering.meetme.com
#7 of 10Beer/Wine Industry | Philadelphia, PA / Burlington, VT
Vermont Information Processing is seeking more devs to help us continue to lead the way in business solutions for beverage suppliers, distributors and retailers. We work with the largest brewers to the latest craft sensations.
- Java web services dev for our growing service-oriented architecture
- Xamarin .NET/C# dev for cross-platform mobile apps
- Full stack dev (PHP, JS) for our middleware and everything around it
VIP is an Employee Owned Company (ESOP) with a long, successful and profitable history. So the phrase "act like an owner" is actually reality here.
The Philly branch office is located just north of the border in Trevose.
Contact michael (at) vtinfo.com
#8 of 10Nimblelight - Philadelphia, PA
BACK END DEVELOPER
We’re looking for a professional with a solid foundation in web development. The ideal candidate is excited about technology, is well-versed in PHP (though ASP.NET experience is totally welcome), can wrangle database queries with SQL, and communicate back and forth with the front-end via AJAX. This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan
- Company lunch and happy hours
- Gorgeous working environment
- Working with awesome people
- Paid time off for holidays
- Paid sick or personal days
- Every day is "Casual Friday"
#9 of 10Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
COMCAST -- Philadelphia, PA
* Looking for an aspiring Rails ninja, with 5+ years experience
* Be a part of building the next generation TV platform, X1
* Solve really interesting problems at 30+ million user scale
* Comcast is a fast-growing company, with a startup feel, and a GREAT place to work
* Competitive salary with great benefits
* Join a fun team that works hard and plays hard! :)
* Think Comcast is evil? Come change it!
contact jerzygangi at gmail dot com for an interview
#10 of 10PipelineDeals - https://www.pipelinedeals.com - Philadelphia, PA or remote
PipelineDeals is looking for Senior Engineers. Our engineering team is based in our Wayne, PA office (Philadelphia suburb), but remote applicants are more than welcome.
An overview of engineering at PipelineDeals:
- Work with a smart, highly functioning team of developers who care about learning and bettering themselves. - Our team champions learning, bettering yourself, and teaching to the rest of the team.
- 20% of your time is investment time. One day a week, you'll invest in yourself, learning about new technologies, working on open source, or side projects that help the company.
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive, better-than-market salary
- As part of our core values, we go on a fantastic company retreat each year. This is a very important part of our company culture, and is always a blast!
- Reimbursement for conferences or meetups you would like to attend, books you want to buy, screencasts you want to watch. Buy the hardware setup you want.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working directly with ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- A strong understanding of relational SQL databases, and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- Willingness to learn every day, and to share what you learn to the team. Learning is a core value of our Engineering team.
- Experience with operations is a big plus. At PipelineDeals, Engineers are also in charge of the operation of our Production site. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
More info here: https://www.pipelinedeals.com/careers/senior_rails_developer
To apply, please send your resume / Github profile to email@example.com. Thanks!