#1 of 2Unite - San Francisco and Prague - Full time or Interns - http://unite.io
We're a data startup looking for engineers to join our small and highly skilled team in our new office in San Francisco. We are building powerful online advertising tools that everyone can use — not just big brands and agencies. We are growing incredibly fast — our servers handle 2000 requests per second and manage more than 700 million users (yes, that's 20% of the internet).
Feel free to ping me anytime at email@example.com.
#2 of 2SUSE is hiring for 88 different positions. 52 in Engineering. (REMOTE OK², CAN OFFER VISA, RELOCATION SPONSORSHIP)
- Nuremberg, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Beijing, China
- any SUSE location globally or home office
We have positions open for Docker developers, Kernel engineers, Java/Linux developers, Ruby hackers, Rails developers, OpenStack engineers, and QA engineers. SUSE is a 20+ year old company providing a rock-solid enterprise Linux distribution. You can see where we lead here: https://www.suse.com/promo/suse-leadership.html
What do we offer:
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide.
- Regular hackathons (Hack Weeks) and workshops on the company, department, and team levels.
- Five weeks vacation. (¹)
- Contributions to pension insurance or capital life insurance. (¹)
- Other common employee benefits (food coupons, health care, sports and cultural activities). (¹)
- Free beverages. (¹)
- We know how to party.
- We celebrate success.
All job postings are available here:
¹ Reference for the example benefits is the office in Germany. They may vary across hiring locations.
² Please note that not all positions are available for remote workers and still relocation may be preferred.