#1 of 1Infrastructure-Operations Engineer: REMOTE or Bloomington, Indiana, United States
FormAssembly is looking for an Infrastructure-Operations Engineer to help support and improve our environments that provide FormAssembly to our customers.
To succeed, you'll need solid Linux skills, experience with PHP-based application stacks (such as nginx and php-fpm, httpd and mod_php), a comfort investigating any problem and asking for help when needed, and the ability to identify and anticipate potential problems.
You'll be part of a team responsible for delivering FormAssembly reliably, securely, and with minimal delay. As a member of the team, you would be expected to:
- Collaborate on planning, designing, and deploying technology and resources within the FormAssembly environments.
- Maintenance of our FormAssembly infrastructure environments by participating in day-to-day system administration and helping scale our existing services to support our capacity needs.
- Monitor servers and services within FormAssembly, including performance monitoring, reliability monitoring.
- Write, maintain, expand components of our Infrastructure, including puppet manifests, shell scripts, and other tooling.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages, including participation in an on-call rotation. Position is full-time, local or remote.
To apply, go to https://formassembly.workable.com/j/CFF870E7F7