#1 of 6Software Engineer - Python Django
VENTES - Singapore
Join a highly motivated team of software engineers and PhD data scientists to build an exciting new product.
We offer very competitive salaries commensurate with experience, uniquely attractive stock options, and an excellent working environment in Singapore Central Business District.
- You are disproportionately motivated by the thought of launching an innovative product
- You like to work with a wide array of technology (services, front-end, data mining)
- You like to work without a map or guide.
- You’d rather be thrown into the deep end and solve complex technology problems for yourself rather than have your hand held
- You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology you build
- You adapt to change well, and aren’t particularly phased by course changes
- You are open and honest You have a positive and optimistic personality. Setbacks motivate you to work harder
- You are confident in your technical abilities
- You are passionate about your craft
- A good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in Python, Django and one other modern language
- Experience with PostgreSQL, or another RDBMS
- Big data technology such as Hadoop, Spark
- Cloud computing and highly scalable systems.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !
#2 of 6BANGKOK, THAILAND - ONSITE ONLY - FULLTIME - VISA AND WORK PERMIT
About Nimbl3 www.nimbl3.com
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region using Ruby on Rails and Node.js. We have been behind the scenes of prominent startups from Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
We have also started to work on our own products as well mainly on B2B area.
We have built dating, e-Commerce, live video streaming, consumer feedback, logistics on demand web and mobile applications. Our team just reached 10 engineers and we keep growing. We are proudly a 100% engineering company.
ONSITE POSITIONS: - Full stack Ruby on Rails developer (SaSS, JS and any modern JS framework). 2+ years of Ruby experience - iOS developer. 2+ years of experience - Android developer. 2+ years of experience - Paid internships.
Due to Thai work permit regulations you must have a degree in relevant area of knowledge (CS, Math, Engineering work).
Please share your github account and CV to email@example.com Tell us briefly why it sounds interesting for you to join us in Thailand.
#3 of 6Global DevOps Lead - Zalora - http://worldwide.zalora.com/ - Singapore - VISA, REMOTE
We need someone with experience running large websites. We already have 5 very talented developers with systems and networking experience who are already managing the sites on a day-to-day basis. They need someone to lead them: guide designs, anticipate problems, communicate with other departments, prioritize projects, etc. You will need to have a strong development background even though this is not a developer position.
If you can do the job, you can work from anywhere or we will get you a visa to work from our offices in Singapore (assuming you don't live here already). Singapore is an ideal location for living in and exploring South East Asia.
Tech used: Nix/NixOS, Linux, Haskell, VirtualBox, Puppet (for legacy servers)
Apply (and read more details) at http://jobs.engineering.zalora.com/apply/DHuzeh/Global-DevOp...
#4 of 6RADIOactive - Singapore (http://radioactive.sg)
At Radioactive we provide cutting edge software solutions to the radio industry. We work closely with some of the biggest broadcasters in Asia in all areas of the business, from apps to big data analytics.
We are a modern, agile software company; currently building awesome stuff with some exciting technologies including Play, Akka, Elasticsearch, AngularJS, AWS, Docker and Ansible. We like wearing many hats, brainstorming about new features in the morning and automating deployment to cloud servers in the afternoon, and learning new skills all the time.
As a member of our small and highly skilled team you will be involved in all parts of the product life cycle: requirements, design, prototyping, development, deployment, and operations. If you love shipping clean, lean, efficient code that makes a real impact on the everyday lives of millions of people then we want to talk to you.
If you're interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
#5 of 6CloudFlare, Inc
Locations: San Francisco, CA, US; London, UK; Singapore, SG; VISA ONSITE
CloudFlare is the leading edge network performance and security company -- with customers ranging from "mommy blogger" WordPress blogs all the way through large, highly dynamic sites like HN, Reddit, and many enterprise sites. There are all the challenges of making the Internet better from a performance perspective as well as trying to drive security forward for everyone.
We're rapidly growing and always looking to fill a variety of roles (we started 2015 at 128 and are looking to double every year...), but a few in particular.
https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team has a full listing. Please apply through the website.
1) Principal Engineer -- we're looking for someone who can help re-architect the parts of our site which are starting to show scaling issues (a high class problem to have). A lot of our stack is in PHP and Postgres stored procedures, but there's no requirement it remain so, and no requirement you be a PHP expert. We're very interested in fully transitioning to Go and a microservices architecture, so we'd highly value someone who is familiar with the transition. http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/cloudflare/principal-engineer/...
2) VP Engineering -- Our team is growing rapidly (and >50% engineering), and we're looking for an engineering leader with a people-first philosophy. We're looking for someone with a track record of snipping great products and who can build great organizations where engineers love to work. http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/cloudflare/vp-of-engineering/c...
#6 of 6Company: Cylver
Location: Singapore [Remote OK]
Roles: Software Engineers (backend, front-end, Android, iOS)
Job Descriptions: Check out our jobs at https://angel.co/cylver/jobs
About the company: Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Singapore, Cylver is transforming the way businesses procure products and services. Our revolutionary on-demand platform connects customers with local vendors, and has a strong proof of concept with 10+ clients using Cylver to procure $60k+ of products and services per month.
Please feel free to ask any questions at email@example.com