#1 of 3West Hollywood, CA (or Remote) - Talenthouse, http://www.talenthouse.com/collaborate
At Talenthouse, we're building a platform that is home to the world's most creative people; Musicians, Film Makers, DJs, Fashion designers, Painters, Digital artists, Photographers, and more.
We want to help artists grow, find new audiences, and make money by doing what they love.
Our platform is a social network for creatives where they can connect, get inspired, and also collaborate with brands who want to engage with the artistic community.
We are on a journey to build the largest platform of our kind. Our bar for quality is high, and we take pride in our work (both user facing and behind the scenes).
Primary Stack: jQuery/ReactJS/Angular/Less; Scala/Play2.0, PostgreSQL; Mac/Linux friendly
We are looking for a senior frontend engineer to help us build an amazing user experience for our platform's users. In this role you would be working with our existing frontend technology stack - jQuery/ReactJS/Less on our public site, AngularJS/Less on our admin site - to build new features in collaboration with our backend engineers.
Perks: Flexible vacation and sick days; Health/Dental/Vision; Quiet, spacious, comfortable working environment; Free coffee and snacks; Flexible work hours, remote-working friendly; 401K and Stock options; 15 paid vacation days
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 3Private Internet Access | West Hollywood, CA or San Francisco, CA or REMOTE | Ruby on Rails & DevOps Engineers
We're one of the world's leading VPN service providers and are looking for Ruby on Rails engineers and DevOps engineers to help us manage our growth and build out new features. Our stack is completely Ruby-based, so the ideal DevOps candidate should be comfortable with Ruby scripts.
We're a remote team (unless you happen to be based in the LA area, in which case you'd want to come work from our beautiful office in West Hollywood hills), and all of our collaboration happens over Slack and Trello, with the occasional email.
Email email@example.com with your resume, a link to your GitHub (or some other site where we can see your code), and what makes you interested in our company. Don't forget to mention you're from HN!
#3 of 3Evite, West Hollywood, CA | ONSITE | Sr. Software Engineer
We’re looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer experienced in leading the technical design and software development of highly scalable customer facing platforms with strength in Python.
What makes this job awesome?
* We are a fast-paced, energetic team that is committed to using the latest technology and research to take our products to the next level
* We offer full benefits, 401k with matching and flexible work hours
* Our headquarters is in West Hollywood on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of Los Angeles, and our office is open, fun and relaxed.
* We go to conferences, meetups, seminars and encourage ongoing professional growth
* Your work will impact the lives of over a million people every day
What you will be doing:
* Take an idea from concept to implementation
* Develop software across the full application stack with particular emphasis on server side business logic and data processing layers
* Guide and advance the use of innovative technologies to improve Evite’s platform
* Drive ongoing improvements in software delivery including build and test automation, continuous integration, test driven development
* Participate in development of unit tests and code reviews
* Mentor junior team members in proper design and coding practices
* Document new and existing software systems and components
* Analyze and troubleshoot complex system issues
* Ensure production systems are reliable and make great parties happen for our customers
* Working in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
Read more and apply: http://evite.theresumator.com/apply/aNyAtf/Senior-Software-E...
Please send me any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.