#1 of 3Atomic Object | Developer, Designer | Ann Arbor, MI ; Grand Rapids, MI | ONSITE | Full Time
We are a custom software design and development consultancy. We do a full range of development from high level design prototypes, down to low level firmware on embedded devices and everything in between. Want an idea of the work we do and the technology we work with? Check out our blog: our blog: https://spin.atomicobject.com/
Being an Atom: Atomic doesn't ask that you know a certain language or use a certain process. But we are looking for a certain kind of person—someone who embodies our culture and values.
Atoms give a shit about their work, their teammates, and their clients. We pull together. Atoms are generalists who enjoy learning and doing new things. Atoms are great communicators, able to work effectively one-on-one with clients and users. Atoms are product developers, working on poly-skilled teams to create the most valuable product possible with the client's budget.
Interested in applying? Check out our careers page: https://atomicobject.com/careers
#2 of 3FarmLogs (YC W12) • Ann Arbor, MI • Onsite/Full-Time • https://farmlogs.com/
We build software for farmers to help them grow more with less.
We're hiring for:
- Product & marketing
- Data Science / Research – Are you easily excited by nitrogen levels and cloud detection algorithms?
- Devops – Consul, Containers, VPC's and CI oh-my!
- Backend – Our modular infrastructure (runs-on (and :clojure :python))
- Front-end – Our front-end team loves React, D3 and CoffeeScript
- iOS – Swift and ReactiveCocoa sound fun?
We're also hardware hackers! We've created a really neat device that collects ISOBUS data from tractors and farm equipment and buzzes it back to us over a cellular network.
Come take a look! https://farmlogs.com/jobs
#3 of 3Duo Security | Ann Arbor, MI (and London and San Mateo) | http://grnh.se/bqvst2
Duo Security (duosecurity.com, @duosec) is hiring in Ann Arbor, San Mateo, and London. We recently raised $30M to build+market+sell the next generation of access security. Come work with smart (and fun!) people at a fast-growing midwest company.
- Engineering: Software engineers (backend and frontend) [Ann Arbor]
- Design: Product designer, UX researcher, visual designer [Ann Arbor] (Email tom@ with questions)
- Support: Technical support engineers [Ann Arbor, London, San Mateo]
- Duo Labs: Security researchers [Anywhere]
- Marketing: Web developer [Ann Arbor]
- Product: Product manager, product marketing manager [Ann Arbor]
- Sales [Ann Arbor, NYC, Boston, London, San Mateo]
More info and full job board: http://grnh.se/bqvst2