#1 of 19Wooga GmbH - Berlin - Germany
Gaming company. Developer/FullStack. We have several teams with different needs. We work with React Rails heroku, amazon baremetal, scala, erlang, go, ruby postgress elasticsearch.... you named it, depends on the teams, that are free to decide what they use. Don't have any sysadmins. You develop it, you maintain it. Small teams, several projects and possibility to change between them. Nice culture: For example Uncle Bob: http://www.wooga.com/2014/08/uncle-bob/
General process: Application > HR filter > Phone interview > In site interview with current employees.
#2 of 19Quality Assurance Engineer at Sourcefabric, Berlin (or Europe)
Sourcefabric is an open source organisation which builds software tools for media organisations all over the world. We are looking for a key member of the Quality Assurance team.
YOUR DUTIES x To test our full range of professional tools for journalists and client implementations x Running builds in our Continuous Integration environment x Taking part of sprint meetings as part of our Agile process x Working with Product Owners/Managers on defining acceptance criteria x Filling in new test cases x Writing automated tests x Troubleshooting x Bug-triaging
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION: https://www.sourcefabric.org/en/home/jobs/2092/Quality-Assur...
#3 of 19Wiredcraft | Berlin, Germany OR Shanghai, China | Full time
We're engineers, designers & strategists creating software that solves real-world problems. Think data visualization for the World Bank, APIs for the Libyan elections or DevOps for the biggest electronics manufacturer in the world.
We're looking for a wide range of folks to join us in Berlin or Shanghai: http://wiredcraft.com/about/#jobs
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 19Bonativo (2014) http://www.bonativo.co.uk - Berlin - Head of Engineering and full-time engineers
We started Bonativo in late 2014 with the mission to build strong local food systems. We take everything you love about farmers‘ markets – the local, seasonal, handpicked and handcrafted products that you can‘t find anywhere else – and deliver it to your doorstep. We’re based in Berlin but also operate in major European cities like London and Amsterdam.
Launched only in January 2015, we got the backing of major European VCs, expanded our marketplace to London and Amsterdam early on and now are looking to grow our engineering team. You will work on the development of our grocery marketplace sites, supplier and logistics platform. We have open positions in all areas of engineering.
We’re looking for people as passionate and driven to succeed about our mission as the current team. Of course, we offer relocation and competitive salaries. On top you will be working in an old factory building in vibrant Berlin-Kreuzberg and enjoy the freshest food every day.
Contact me at email@example.com or take a look at the full job description: http://grnh.se/wbo0qa
#5 of 19NYC - SoundCloud
SoundCloud is the world's leading audio platform, allowing everyone to share and discover unique content anywhere, anytime, on the web and on mobile. Monetization Engineering builds the platform that helps creators monetize their content and brands engage with SoundCloud's audience.We’re currently seeking an iOS Engineer to support our monetization efforts.
You’ll have 2+ years experience developing modularized applications with Objective-C and Cocoa frameworks, have experience in network programming and working with client-side data persistence utilizing CoreData. You’ll understand how to modularize applications using dependency management tools and build adaptive UIs for iPhone/iPad (Interface builder & Autolayout). Ideally you’ll have experience with unit & functional testing using tools like XCTest, Specta or Kiwi, etc. We also make extensive use of ReactiveCocoa, so understanding functional reactive programming concepts is definitely desired .
Interacting with designers, product managers and our teams in Berlin is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital . We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.
#6 of 19Lock8 | Berlin, Germany | ONSITE | FULLTIME
Lock8 (http://lock8.me) is a young Berlin-based startup that brings GPS tracking and Bluetooth connectivity to bicycle locks around the globe. After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Lock8 was declared winner of TechCrunch Disrupt Europe 2013, raised a series A and is now searching to expand the IT team.
* We are currently seeking a Python developer to join our back-end team. Our technology stack on the server involves Python 3, Django, Ngingx, ZeroMQ and SaltStack.
It's not required that you know all these tools already, but if you lack experience we will ask for a Github or StackOverflow profile to get to know you better.
We are a tightly-knit cross-functional team, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers, developers that like what they do and would be a good fit for our company culture. If you think you are a fit, we should definitely talk.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 19Senior Backend developer | Symfony2 best friend | Full time - Inhouse | FinTech startup in stealth mode | Berlin
- FinTech startup beased in the heart of Berlin still in the stealth mode - Team of awesome, young, and smart 40 people from 15 different countries - Fast growing and communicative environment
- Co-working with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement inhouse CRM solutions; - Developing and maintaining a platform roadmap; - Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company; - Integrating existing systems and services into the CRM architecture; - Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Symfony2 (2 yrs+) - SQL design - Git - Testing, phpunit and BDD - Services integration Some Sys Admin skills (ideally AWS) for deployment - Code Quality - Willing to have a platinum medal in sensio insights - Fluency in English
Do you think you are the right person for this challenge? CONTACT US: email@example.com
#8 of 19Clue (http://www.helloclue.com/) :: Berlin, Germany
We're a VC-backed, 20-person team working in the field of reproductive health. Check out our app on iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clue-period-tracker/id657189...) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clue.andro...).
Hiring full-time people (including VISA help) for this position:
::: Data Trust Engineer ::: You will help us stay a good data company. Details & apply: https://clue.workable.com/jobs/83176
Hiring freelancer for the following positions:
::: Social Media Marketing Freelancer: China ::: https://clue.workable.com/jobs/81236
::: Social Media Marketing Freelancer: Japan ::: https://clue.workable.com/jobs/81271
::: Social Media Marketing Freelancer: Russia ::: https://clue.workable.com/jobs/81235
We just hit the 1M monthly active users milestone (http://blog.helloclue.com/post/121839339626/clue-announces-o...)
#9 of 19JustWatch (Berlin, Germany) is always out for smart, dedicated, entrepreneurial thinking interns, especially:
- Development (Golang, Node.JS, AngularJS)
- DevOps (Docker, automation, AWS, bare metal)
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Development
- an intense learning culture with high degrees of autonomy and room for personal growth
- an interesting technology stack incorporating several innovative technologies (Docker, Golang, Aerospike etc.)
- a sane development process with lots of code reviews and pairing
- Friday is Dev Day, which is completely owned by the development team for refactoring, automation, simplification, onboarding and tech talks
- great mentoring and regular feedback one-on-ones that go both ways
- we're early stage, bootstrapped, that means no possibly evil VC on board yet
- 6 founders, each with a solid track record, equity possible even for great interns
- B2C and B2B products with great traction already
Come see us at:
#10 of 19Trade Machines | http://trademachines.com | Berlin - Germany | On-Site | Full-Time
Trade Machines is a fast growing Start-up, whose international team has many years of experience in conducting e-business. Our vision is to build the world's largest platform for online industrial auctions.
Our current playground: PHP (Symfony 2), Scala, Elasticsearch, Mongo, AWS EC2/ECS/Kinesis/DynamoDB
We are looking for:
- PHP developers, interested in functional programming (scala) and devops
- Frontend developers (HTML5, bootstrap, sass, grunt, twig)
You can find more infos on http://trademachines.com/jobs
#11 of 19GetYourGuide ☆ Berlin - Zurich ☆ Full Time ☆ ONSITE
With over 25,000 things to do, GetYourGuide is the world's largest marketplace for tours and activities, and we keep growing every day. We are totally data driven and are ramping our our engineering capacity.
Looking for: Data scientists ☆ DevOps ☆ Front-end engineers ☆ Back-end engineers
We currently use technologies such as Chef, Nginx, Apache, HAProxy, PHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, and Node.js
Find more about us and the job openings on our career page http://careers.getyourguide.com/
#12 of 19Wiredcraft (http://wiredcraft.com/) -- One of our offices: Shanghai, China
We build products at the intersection of technology around data. Lots of data visualization, big data and infrastructure. We work with large organizations on challenging problems (the World Bank, the United Nations, CNN) OR on our own products (mostly developer tools, things like http://devo.ps or http://sweepboard.com).
We are a multicultural team with French, American, British, Chinese, Korean, Dutch and Finnish colleagues. We are about to settle a third office in Berlin this year.
We are looking for full-time or interns:
- Developers; front-end (HTML5 + Compass + AngularJS), backend (node.js, Python), ops (Python, Go).
- Designer director; you have design chops, understand technology (HTML/CSS...) and do more than nice pictures (content strategy, color ,theory,...).http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/design-director/
- Technical project manager; you're comfortable fitting entire technical architectures in your head, you have a burning desire to see things done.
- Online marketing intern; we'd love some help with growth hacking our products and marketing our services like there's no tomorrow. http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/online-marketing-intern/
- Business Development; if you are in Washington DC, Berlin or Paris, understand enough of our space and would like to help us grow our services, shoot us an email.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to http://wiredcraft.com/careers.html
#13 of 19Service Partner ONE - Berlin - Onsite http://servicepartner.one/
We're building a digital solution for office management, digitalizing a market that hasn't moved much in the past 40 years.
Technologies used: Angular.js, Node.js, Express.js, Heroku, PostgreSQL, AWS, Salesforce, lots of quirky CSS3. Looking at React, React-Native, LoopBack.js
Hiring frontend developers/ designers, Salesforce gurus and any technology ninjas. Get in touch at email@example.com
#14 of 19Berlin, Germany | 42reports GmbH | https://42reports.com/
We're looking for a skilled frontend developer who will help maintain and extend our angular.js application with focus on maintainability and performance. Bonus points if you're not afraid of touching backend code, too (Python for us).
More infos: https://42reports.com/career/
#15 of 19relayr @ Berlin, Germany - Embedded Systems Engineer https://www.relayr.io/jobs/embedded-systems-engineer/ - Full time
relayr is all about bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers to quickly build Internet of Things solutions. We have several internal and client projects and are looking for an enthusiastic engineer to work as a full-time employee together with our team of five hardware engineers in our Berlin Office. You will bring products from idea/concept through design, prototyping, development testing, design verification and validation
- Develop Libraries and examples running on diverse hardware platforms - Construct prototype applications for client projects - Support existing Products e.g. WunderBar - Experiment and discover new possibilities - Help build out your team
- Excellence in Embedded C / C++ - Interest in light-weight languages like Lua or Python - Experience in Developing and debugging for ARM, RTOS - Some knowledge of developing low-level drivers - Knowledge of Freescale Kinetis and Nordic nRF51 families an advantage - Experience using and adapting common Open Source toolchains - Some experience in PCB design and analysis / troubleshooting - Good level of English.
A small and growing team where your influence and skills will be needed, recognized and rewarded.
- Listen to and value your opinion, value and respect you as a person - Make mistakes, break stuff, learn and move on - Operate in a non-hierarchical open fashion
#16 of 19LONDON/LIVERPOOL/BERLIN - Software Craftsmen - Novoda - FULL TIME
Novoda are the world's most ambitious, Android focussed, development and design team based from London, Liverpool, Berlin and NYC. Surround yourself with other passionate makers! We are always hiring. http://novoda.com/
#17 of 19iCracked.com (YC W12) | SV / SF / Berlin / London | Onsite | Full time
Hey all, we're looking to hire around 80 people in the next year to join our existing team of 120. We have 2500 iTechs in 300 cities performing repair, trade-in, and a new monthly membership product we launched this week. We love engineers and envision a world where you will never need to worry about your tech products lifecycle again. You would press a button and we would deliver, install, repair, buy back, etc any of your consumer electronics.
We're growing like crazy, have some of the best minds and investors put together with our team, and are looking to build a massive company. It's been a wild ride so far. Feel free to check out what we have open at https://www.icracked.com/careers . If you're interested email me at Aj.Forsythe[at]iCracked.com
We're hiring: UX/UI Designers
Full Stack Engineers
Senior Back-End Engineers
#18 of 19orat.io Broadcasts | Berlin, Germany (or remote, but preferred on-site) | full time
orat.io Broadcasts is the central platform for mobile content distribution: We are bringing digital content to mobile devices through messengers (WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram), rich notifications (Chrome, Yo) and emails.
If you are an Linux pro and Android hacker, if your second name is "virtual devices" and you know all about scaling processes on servers, well then you will have some fun working with us.
More infos here: http://www.orat.io/jobs.php
#19 of 19SoundCloud - Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. Mobile and full stack engineers.
Please let me know if you have interest in applying.