#1 of 3Fort Worth / Dallas, Texas Koddi (http://koddi.com or https://twitter.com/koddiyak) PHP Developer / Engineer (Hiring 2-3)
Koddi is a bidding platform for vertical-specific ads on Google, TripAdvisor, Kayak, and other metasearch sites. We manipulate huge data sets to make buying search ads easier and more revenue productive for our clients.
We work with great partners and clients (like some of the top travel brands in the world.) Must have strong experience with:
That said, capability, outputs, and results matter much more than specific experience. We'll give passionate developers that want to learn the opportunity to do so if they are a great match for the team and have a positive attitude. Bonuses:
email@example.com if interested.
- AJAX, jQuery, HTML/CSS - Symfony / Silex - JSON, XML - Google APIs, OAuth 2.0 - MySQL performance optimization, big datasets, BigQuery - Basic Linux administration - Bootstrap - Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Redshift)
#2 of 3Dallas, TX: Core Engineer, Cloud Application
At Brainspace (http://brainspace.com), our goal is to meaningfully connect the world. Our groundbreaking core technology is transforming the way people find and connect knowledge and people.
We work in Ruby, Java, and some Clojure, building complex systems with high scalability in the cloud.
Things you’d be doing:
You are a great fit if:
* Participate in the design, development and deployment of products, features and enhancements * Build high-performance, scalable applications and APIs
BONUS POINTS FOR:
* You think doing analytics in real time at web scale is a fun challenge * You want to work someplace where cookie-cutter off-the-shelf solutions aren't good enough. * You are willing to dig into Java, NLP, and machine learning. And are not afraid of ElasticSearch, Scala, Clojure, or whatever it takes to make great things work at scale.
You love to ship code, have a strong sense of ownership, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Expertise in engineering world-class web applications that scale from hundreds to thousands of users and beyond * Experience with the AWS toolkit (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, etc) or similar * Familiarity and experience with modern search architectures * A level of comfort amidst flying nerf darts and RC helicopters
Sound interesting? Let's talk. Drop me a note — adam at brainspace.com
* A great company culture. We work hard and play hard! * A challenging objective with great opportunity to technically accomplish things you never thought you could * Competitive Salary, stock options and a 401k * Generous vacation policy
#3 of 3Fort Worth / Dallas, Texas TourConnect (http://www.tourconnect.com) Front-End Developers
TourConnect is building a community that will allow tour operators, hotels and travel suppliers to connect and work together.
Stack - node.js - React - MongoDB