#1 of 7AWS is looking for Security Engineers of all skill levels!
Locations: Seattle (WA), Herndon (VA), New York (NY), Sydney (AUS), and Dublin (IRL)
All positions are full time with benefits and possible international relocation/visa sponsorship for great candidates.
AWS is one of the world's largest cloud hosting environments and we're looking to scale up its existing fleet of security engineers. We're looking for engineers passionate in the areas of:
* Security engineering
* Red team / penetration testing
* Incident response
* Network protocols
* Application Security
* Web application
* Large scale automation tasks
* And pretty much any other topic related to Information Security
No prior knowledge of AWS is required, however it would be preferable.
Interested candidates should send their resumes as a PDF to => osmans @@ amazon . com <= with the subject line "HN Thread".
(keywords: cloud, security, information security, and begrudgingly 'cyber')
#2 of 7Approximately 100 open positions for all kinds of things (soft/hard engineering, supply chain, operations, sales, everything!!!) at Daqri. LA, Sunnyvale and Dublin offices.
We're building Augmented Reality tools that are used by Industrial organizations to provide context to workflows. In particular, we're designing and deploying a Smart Helmet which will help Industrial teams work smarter.
Check out open positions here: http://daqri.com/careers/
#3 of 7Logentries - https://logentries.com - Dublin, Ireland - ONSITE
Logentries is a real-time log management and analytics service targeting mostly the DevOps and IT market.
We are currently looking for DevOps, Software and QA engineers to work in a creative and challenging environment to get shit done. Our architecture is highly distributed, written mostly in Java with some Scala, Python and C sprinkled around. The frontend part is Django with Angular and Bootstrap 3. We also maintain a set of open source libraries to integrate with our platform.
If you feel strongly about a good number (between 5-42) of the elements below send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Passionate about Software Development and Delivery (your contribution will be visible)
• Like to automate
• Agility (our standups lasts less than 5 minutes!)
• Own your process
• Strong relevant CS fundamentals: basic data structures, asymptotic analysis, intractability, basic network protocols
• Hands on experience with Linux (not only using your DE), we are currently using Debian
• Practical experience with developing and testing web applications
• Practical experience with a low[ish] level language (C/C++/Objective-C/Java/C#, e.t.c). We mostly use Java.
• Practical experience with a high-level language (we use Python a lot, but Ruby/Lua/Groovy/Clojure, e.t.c is good)
• Experience with at least one Relational and one NoSQL data store
• Experience with Chef or Puppet
• Like to work in an international team
• Things like Brewer's CAP theorem, consistent hashing, false sharing and the FLP impossibility are meaningful to you
• Contributing to open source projects
#4 of 7Intercom (http://intercom.io/careers)
We are hiring designers, developers, sales, and marketing folks in both San Francisco and Dublin (Ireland). We are happy to relocate you to either office.
Current HN-worthy roles include: - Application Security Engineer - Lead Software Engineer, Product - Mobile Engineer, Product - Software Engineer, Product - Software Engineer, Growth - Software Engineer, Performance & Scalability - Product Designer, Growth - Senior Product Designer - Senior Product Manager - Senior Product Researcher - Senior Visual Designer
#5 of 7Digit Game Studio | Dublin, Ireland
We're hiring for roughly 30 different positions related to making high quality MMO RTS games for web and mobile. We help with relocation, we'll even pay your first rent.
Ireland is a super friendly country and Digit is the largest and the most successful Irish game studio.
#6 of 7HubSpot is hiring for software developers in Cambridge/Boston and Dublin.
Looking for front-end (React/Flux, Backbone, ES6/CoffeeScript) and back-end (java, hbase, kafka, hadoop) developers who enjoy working in small teams that own significant parts of our products.
Developer autonomy and responsibility are what fuels our product culture. Our marketing & sales platform help small businesses grow.
More on our team, culture and roles: http://product.hubspot.com/