#1 of 3Wiredcraft | Berlin, Germany OR Shanghai, China | Full time
We're engineers, designers & strategists creating software that solves real-world problems. Think data visualization for the World Bank, APIs for the Libyan elections or DevOps for the biggest electronics manufacturer in the world.
We're looking for a wide range of folks to join us in Berlin or Shanghai: http://wiredcraft.com/about/#jobs
Shoot us an email at email@example.com
#2 of 3DevOps Engineer + Fulltime + Shanghai
Font End Engineer + Fulltime + Shanghai
==About Strikingly ==
Strikingly is powering the next generation of websites. Our mission is to give everyone the ability to turn their creative ideas into reality and build brands around them. We're a small team working internationally and based in Shanghai. Backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Index Ventures, FundersClub, Innovation Works, and more.
No years of experience, education, or certification requirements, but you do need to be able to convince me that you know and have experience with:
* Docker，Ruby on Rails，AWS，HAProxy，CDN—DevOps Engineer
More Information: http://www.strikingly.com/s/careers
==How To Apply== E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 of 3Wiredcraft (http://wiredcraft.com/) -- One of our offices: Shanghai, China
We build products at the intersection of technology around data. Lots of data visualization, big data and infrastructure. We work with large organizations on challenging problems (the World Bank, the United Nations, CNN) OR on our own products (mostly developer tools, things like http://devo.ps or http://sweepboard.com).
We are a multicultural team with French, American, British, Chinese, Korean, Dutch and Finnish colleagues. We are about to settle a third office in Berlin this year.
We are looking for full-time or interns:
- Developers; front-end (HTML5 + Compass + AngularJS), backend (node.js, Python), ops (Python, Go).
- Designer director; you have design chops, understand technology (HTML/CSS...) and do more than nice pictures (content strategy, color ,theory,...).http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/design-director/
- Technical project manager; you're comfortable fitting entire technical architectures in your head, you have a burning desire to see things done.
- Online marketing intern; we'd love some help with growth hacking our products and marketing our services like there's no tomorrow. http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/online-marketing-intern/
- Business Development; if you are in Washington DC, Berlin or Paris, understand enough of our space and would like to help us grow our services, shoot us an email.
Drop me a line at email@example.com, or go to http://wiredcraft.com/careers.html