#1 of 1Pangea - Chicago, IL - Full-time
DevOps Engineer (AWS, Chef, .NET, Linux/Windows, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ)
Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve been striving to enhance the security, and reduce the cost and pain points of money transfer. Our first solution allows users to complete a transfer in three easy steps and pay with any US debit card, with a nationwide cash solution coming soon. Receivers in Mexico, Colombia, Guatemala, El Salvador and Dominican Republic can collect the transfers in cash or receive the money directly into a bank account. Through every product iteration, we’ll continue to offer more convenience and meaningfully improve the user experience. Pangea is currently accepting transfers from limited states (AL, ID, IL, GA, MS, MT, NM, OR and SC) in the US.
You'll play an integral role on the engineering team to ensure our infrastructure is reliable, fast and secure.
Some of your tasks include:
- Migrate non-production servers and services to a separate AWS account.
- Refactor our build process for consistency and reliability.
- Audit our AWS infrastructure and architecture and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement above improvements.
- Refactor our monitoring and alerting infrastructure (currently using Zabbix and PagerDuty).
- Load test the infrastructure.
Full job description at https://gopangea.com/jobs/devops-engineer.html
To apply, email me at omar [at] gopangea.com