#1 of 2Atomic Object | Developer, Designer | Ann Arbor, MI ; Grand Rapids, MI | ONSITE | Full Time
We are a custom software design and development consultancy. We do a full range of development from high level design prototypes, down to low level firmware on embedded devices and everything in between.
Want an idea of the work we do and the technology we work with? Check out our blog: https://spin.atomicobject.com/
Being an Atom: Atomic doesn't ask that you know a certain language or use a certain process. But we are looking for a certain kind of person—someone who embodies our culture and values.
Atoms give a shit about their work, their teammates, and their clients. We pull together.
Atoms are generalists who enjoy learning and doing new things.
Atoms are great communicators, able to work effectively one-on-one with clients and users.
Atoms are product developers, working on poly-skilled teams to create the most valuable product possible with the client's budget.
Interested in applying? Check out our careers page: https://atomicobject.com/careers
#2 of 2FarmLogs (YC W12) • Ann Arbor, MI • Onsite/Full-Time • https://farmlogs.com/
We build software to help farmers grow more with less.
We're growing like a weed (see what I did there?) and hiring for:
- Marketing – Help us build-out an agricultural content platform, and support our first ever FarmLogs user conference.
- Data Science / Research – Are you easily excited by nitrogen levels and cloud detection algorithms?
- Design – Purpose-driven UX and Product Design
- Devops – Consul, Docker, EC2 & VPC's oh-my!
- Backend – Our modular infrastructure (runs-on (and :clojure :python :rabbitmq))
- Front-end – Our front-end team loves React, D3 and CoffeeScript
- iOS – Swift and ReactiveCocoa sound fun?
- Android – APK's all day every day.
We're also hardware hackers! We've created a really neat device called Flow that decodes ISOBUS data directly from tractors and buzzes it back to us over cellular modems.
Come take a look! https://farmlogs.com/jobs