#1 of 2Company: ISE (Independent Security Evaluators)
Location: Baltimore, MD or San Diego, CA
Who we are: An elite team of security professionals that use scientific approaches to improve our clients’ overall security posture, protect digital assets, harden existing technologies and secure infrastructures.
Who we want: Awesomely creative hackers, both mid-level and senior-level, that are looking to work with like-minded folks and doesn't mind a fridge stocked full of goodies, healthy options as well!
Where you need to work: Candidates need to be able to commute to our Baltimore, MD or San Diego office. Willing to consider remote employees in the US, if they are super talented!
What you need to know to get hired: C and C++ and a strong background in at least two of the following: (1) Applied cryptography, cryptographic algorithm design and review, (2) Network security, protocols, and penetration testing, (3) Application security, secure software development, (4) Software vulnerability analysis, fuzzing, and code coverage analysis, (5) Static and dynamic software reverse engineering.
How do you apply: email@example.com
#2 of 2Videology | Baltimore, MD | Reston, VA | Austin, TX Videology was founded in 2007 by Scott Ferber—also the co-founder of advertising.com. It is one of the world’s leading video advertising platforms. Our global, market-leading technology enables our customers to manage, measure and optimize digital video and TV advertising to achieve the best results in today fast-moving media landscape. We're hiring for Dev Ops and Software Development.
Key Developer Skills
- Must be strong, experienced Java developers, with some high-performance experience (dealing with huge quantities of data, high throughput, low latency, etc.)
- Must have experience using agile development tools, e.g., git/stash, JIRA, Bamboo, etc. as well as open-source technologies, such as MySQL, Hibernate, Spring, etc.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced, results-oriented product development environment
Key Dev Ops Skills
- Must have experience with Chef/Ansible, AWS/cloud, DNS, Load Balancers
- Scripting in bash, python, groovy, Ruby, etc.
- Strong administrator experience with Linux and/or Windows
Reach out to mwhite at videologygroup dot com if interested.