#1 of 3JAMF Software | Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI | Onsite
Software Engineer (all levels)
QA/Test Automation Engineer
We help organizations succeed with Apple! We're looking for software engineers with Java and/or iOS experience to help build the Casper Suite, a leading Mac OS and iOS management solution. At JAMF Software we work hard to turn great ideas into great products and services for our customers. And we have always been devoted to providing the best customer experience. Our team brings passion and dedication to this mission, and we seek out these characteristics in people looking to join us. Together, there's no telling what we can accomplish as we continue to provide our customers with best-of-breed OS X and iOS management software–software that has become the foundation for transforming education and business.
#2 of 3Exosite | Minneapolis, MN | Full-Time | ONSITE | https://exosite.com
Exosite provides a platform for the internet of things. Primarily targeted at industrial automation and white goods product developers. Our bread and butter is helping old school hardware manufacturers connect their products to the internet.
We recently accepted a large minority investment from Parker Hannifin  so we're in a bit of a hiring blitz at the moment. Here are the positions that we have explicitly posted so far:
* Platform Engineer - DevOps, Linux, Python, Go - https://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/94444/platform-engine...
* Senior Software Engineer: Web Services - Developer, Functional Programming, Erlang, C, Lua, TDD - https://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/91915/senior-software...
* Senior Software Engineer: Web Services - JS, HTML, CSS, TDD - https://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/91918/senior-software...
Those positions are all part of the products group here. We also have a large design services group that does contract development for projects that use our platform. So if you do anything from embedded development to web or mobile we'd like to hear from you.
#3 of 3LeadPages (www.LeadPages.net) - Minneapolis, MN | Full Time | Python Engineer, Web Developer, Automation, Production Engineers, Technical Project Managers, etc.
LeadPages is Minnesota's fastest growing startup and we're looking for some amazing people to join our team! Our team and culture is like no other. We work remote two days per week and the other three days in our incredible downtown Minneapolis office. We're a SaaS company with one of the best tech stacks I've seen yet and... we're a Mac shop! :)
We currently have full time opportunities available for:
- Senior Python Engineers (Python - we use Web App 2 and some Flask, Google App Engine, Gulp, Git, Mongo DB, TDD) =>http://hire.jobvite.com/m?3lghnhw1
- Senior Web Developer (Marketing; using PHP, JS, CSS, and HTML) => http://jobvite.com/m?3740yhwv
- Automation Engineers (DevOps; Load, Performance and API testing using LocustIO, JMeter, and other good things) =>http://hire.jobvite.com/m?321hnhwt
- Production Engineers (DevOps; using Docker, Google Cloud, Kafka, Spark, Mesos, Chef, Terraform, Packer, Vagerant, etc.) => http://jobvite.com/m?3Rf0vhwn
- Technical Project Manager (Experience in a Software Development Environment using Jira/Confluence with Startup experience preferred) => http://jobvite.com/m?3S30yhwf
These are all full time positions with great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Flexible Schedules, Work From Home options, and more! We even offer relocation packages for anyone that would be open to relocating to beautiful Minneapolis, MN.
If you're interested in seeing any of the other positions that we also have available on our Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Customer Success or Operations teams, check out our website at: http://www.leadpages.net/careers
Interested in emailing me directly? You can reach me at: Tiffany@Ave81.com
I'd love to talk with you soon!!