#1 of 3BabyList - Oakland, CA
BabyList is making it easier for new parents to prepare for one of the biggest events in their lives. These parents-to-be look to us to help them make decisions about what to buy for their baby and where.
Product Manager/Interaction Design - You will own user research, interaction design for our service, our website and mobile apps. This role combines improving our current offerings and leading major new product initiatives.
Head of Content Strategy and Merchandising - BabyList is an online baby registry on which $5M products are being purchased every month. Your job will be to also make BabyList the #1 destination on web and mobile for baby gear product advice.
Why should you consider BabyList?
- fascinating work that users actually notice and love (read our AppStore reviews for proof)
- extremely smart, diverse team
- actual work/life balance
- benefits of an early stage startup (autonomy, fast pace, many hats...), without the risk of the an early stage startup (i.e. our revenue is paying for our growth)
- great office location - Old Oakland neighborhood (3 blocks from 12th street BART)
- we're a team of 10. Everyone has a big impact and is great at what they do. Our team punches way above our weight.
If you’re interested in hearing more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 3We're hiring in Boston, MA and Oakland, CA for iOS, Android and Web Developers.
We build great products and mobile apps but we also have fun. We pride ourselves on a culture that values critical thinking and a passion for crafting great products. We have a number of mobile jobs and are actively hiring.
#3 of 3Python/Full-Stack | UtilityAPI.com | Oakland, CA | ONSITE | Solar Job
We are a white-label SaaS that is used by solar and energy efficiency companies to collect their customer's utility bill and usage data automatically. We write scripts that collect data from utilities, and these scripts can break unexpectedly when utilities change their interfaces, so being able to update them quickly is important. You will be working in our office at the SfunCube in downtown Oakland alongside me and our other two software engineers. Our codebase is well organized, documented, and tested.
* Full-Stack Engineer - You will be writing application code and helping maintain/optimize/scale the stack. At least 6 years of Python and Linux sysadmin experience required.
* Python Developer - You will be writing tools, scripts, and libraries that collect/parse utility data (pdfs, html, xml, csv, etc.) from utilities. At least 1 year of Python experience required.
=How To Apply=
Email me, Daniel Roesler, a cover letter and a PGP-encrypted pdf resume. Please include links to your github, bitbucket, or personal side project website (for reference, mine is daylightpirates.org). You must already be able to work in the U.S.
=For Solar Skeptics=
In the last few years, the solar industry reached "grid parity", which means that the unsubsidized installed cost is now cheaper than buying power from the grid. That's why this industry is the fastest growing industry in the country. This isn't some subsidy-dependent industry anymore. We work hard and we make real money (while conveniently also saving the planet).