#1 of 2Second Spectrum - Los Angeles, CA, Shanghai, and Boston, MA - http://www.secondspectrum.com
Big data has come to sports, and Second Spectrum is using it to transform the sports experience, for everyone from coaches and players to the most hardcore or casual fan. We have trained machines to understand sports at a level of sophistication that exceeds that of most collegiate players. Using this machine understanding, we deliver analytics software that is helping ten NBA teams win more games, is enabling national broadcasters to tell better stories, and will give every fan their own personal sportscast. We have signed deals with ESPN and Fox to deliver content and interactive products for their for their broadcasts, and have had our work used on both NBA Countdown and SportsCenter.
We are looking for a variety of engineering roles, including full-stack, UI/UX, systems, mobile, dev-ops, machine learning and computer vision engineers. The responsibilities range from sophisticated UI design that supports detailed but intuitive analytics, to front-end interfaces that will appear on national sports broadcasts, to scalable backend infrastructure that supports robust video streaming, to ML and CV engineering that enables the semantic layer that understands the game. Our software stack is based around Node, Go and Python, and we also use C++ for our video systems.
In addition to the engineering roles, we’re also hiring a product manager who will guide our engineering and design efforts in order to deliver our technology to all our customers, ranging from NBA coaches to casual fans of the game.
If you're interested in joining us, our jobs email is is firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm also available for any questions you might have at email@example.com
#2 of 2Wiredcraft - Build sh*t that matters
Wanna get a job your mom would be proud of? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're engineers, designers & strategists creating software that solves real-world problems. Think data visualization for the World Bank, software to run the Myanmar elections or DevOps for the biggest electronics manufacturer in the world.
We're growing quickly and expanding to Berlin & DC. We need smart people who love what they do and want to be challenged:
- Front-end Developer | Berlin, Shanghai & Washington, DC | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/front-end-developer/
- Backend Developer | Berlin, Shanghai & Washington, DC | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/backend-developer/
- Mobile developer | Berlin & Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/mobile-developer/
- Design Director | Berlin & Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/design-director/
- Web & Mobile Designer | Berlin, Shanghai & Washington, DC | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/web-mobile-designer/
- DevOps Engineer | Berlin & Shanghai | Full-time, onsite | https://wiredcraft.com/jobs/devops-engineer/
- Online Marketing Intern | Berlin, Shanghai & Washington, DC | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/online-marketing-intern/
- Project manager | Berlin & Shanghai| Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/project-manager/
- Sales & Business development | Berlin, Shanghai & Washington, DC | Full-time, onsite | http://wiredcraft.com/jobs/sales-business-development/
More details on our site: http://wiredcraft.com/about/#jobs.
Don't see a position that fits your skills? If you're smart and eager to learn, it'd be worth a shot to send us an email anyway: email@example.com.
We sponsor visas.