#1 of 1REMOTE | Buenos Aires, AR; Europe; Asia; Pacific | Part Time, Full Time
Auth0 is a rapidly growing company, and so is the Auth0 platform. We get a lot of praise from developers because we provide a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-grade cloud solution that makes identity easy and just works. Our subscriber base consists of more than 40,000 developers at over 20,000 enterprises across more than 150 countries around the world. We are growing quickly and well funded. https://auth0.com/blog/2015/06/23/another-big-milestone/
----- Site Reliability Engineer -----
Your top priority as a Site Reliability Engineer will be to help build and own the new infrastructure for Auth0 based on microservices. We need our platform to be solid and flexible enough to accompany our user base exponential growth. If you have solid systems, operations, and automation skills, and you are motivated by providing a great level of service to thousands of developers around the world who trust Auth0 every day, this job is for you.
* Build our v-Next infrastructure based on microservices
* Optimize and support our always-available cloud-based SaaS platform in accordance to our SLA
* Implement innovative monitoring mechanisms to detect, prevent, and reduce downtime in our platform
* Ensure our platform is secure and that our users' information is safe
* Communicate to the company and the world the operational status of our services and progress done in our infrastructure
See more: https://auth0.com/jobs/sre
Apply: jobs+sreHN at auth0.com
----- Developer Success Engineer -----
We are hiring expert developers to help developers adopting Auth0's platform around the world.
If the following sounds great to you, we'd love to have you!
* Self-motivated, quick learner, fast researcher, and hungry to improve your technical skills
* Love to code and solve technical issues varying in complexity and technology. Are good at empathizing with developers and have experience with troubleshooting environments
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and are passionate about talking to customers
* Enjoy writing and teaching, are capable of explaining complex concepts in easy-to-understand language
* Have experience and are comfortable with a remote working environment
* Love to contribute to the open source community
Apply: jobs+dseHN at auth0.com