#1 of 3Chaotic Moon | Dallas, TX | http://www.chaoticmoon.com/ | FULLTIME | ONSITE
Fortune. Glory. An endless supply of Topo Chico. Chaotic Moon is an Austin-based creative technologies studio opening a new office in Dallas, TX. We're the brains behind some of the most exciting tech stories of this year (and next), and we need more mad geniuses to help us implement our plans for global domination. We recently joined Accenture Digital, giving us access to the resources (and benefits) of a $7b company while still operating as an independent studio with our own culture.
We're aggressively staffing our new Dallas office with the following roles:
- Developers (backend, mobile, Unity, and front-end web);
- Solutions architects;
- Visual and interaction designers;
- Content strategists;
- UX strategists.
More information at http://www.chaoticmoon.com/careers/.
#2 of 3Jive (jive.com) - Orem, UT | Data Engineer | Full-Time | REMOTE
We are hiring a full-time data engineer to own the vision and implementation of our data infrastructure spread over 9 datacenters in the US, EU, and South America as well as GCE and AWS. This isn't a DBA role, it's joining a software development team to build out our data platform, tooling and services for our application and platform engineering teams to use.
In depth knowledge of PostgreSQL, logical and async replication, Kafka, and a development background are a must - although you'll be up to date with all the latest news in the (No)SQL world.
The position can be anywhere in the US or Canada working from home, although possibility to relocate to one of our offices in Orem (Utah), Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Quebec, or Ontario.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
#3 of 3IBM Watson Health | Multiple positions | Dallas, TX, other locations below | Onsite | Full-time | Citizen; Visa for well-qualified candidates (I think) | Ruby on Rails, React, .Net, Mongo
I’m currently a Rails Developer for IBM Watson Health out of Dallas. My team is working on tools to allow healthcare providers to holistically manage their patient populations. IBM has thousands of job postings, so I’m going to give direct links, feel free to search around further!
For the Rails roles, we're also looking for experience in React.
• Ruby on Rails (Possible REMOTE, we just hired a guy out of Ohio)- http://rfer.us/IBEVRU1ect
• Senior Ruby on Rails (Possible REMOTE)- http://rfer.us/IBETt_1ecv
• Release Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEeho1eci
• Test Automation Engineer - http://rfer.us/IBEu0K1qd4
• Software Engineer (Microsoft toolset *C#, ASP.Net, Mongo) - http://rfer.us/IBE7S_1ecn
• Database Administrator - http://rfer.us/IBE-hX1ed3
• Senior Database Administrator - http://rfer.us/IBEFl71ed6
• Software Engineer - Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) - http://rfer.us/IBE13w1ed7
Non Development Roles:
• Client Relationship Manager - http://rfer.us/IBEK821ecq
• Clinical Sales Consultant - http://rfer.us/IBEeVE1ecy
• Clinical Informatics Analyst - http://rfer.us/IBE38-1ed0
Other Watson Health teams are also hiring multiple positions in:
• Denver, CO (AlchemyAPI's/ Watson office) - http://rfer.us/IBEW211erl
• Cambridge, MA - http://rfer.us/IBEDMB1edN
• Bay Area (not Watson Specific) - http://rfer.us/IBEDyB1qd6
• Watson across the country! - http://rfer.us/IBEDyB1qd6