where is who is hiring?
#1 of 7
[ original post ]
We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world by traffic... and we want to 10x that, again :)
Hiring at an experienced level in lots of key disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack (modern frontend + api skills - particularly Node or Python), designers, product, iOS & Android. We are growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona being the two newest. In short, if you've got good industry experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to make things better, we're interested.
We want to hire people interested in large-scale challenges and building new products. We have an incredible amount of historical data and a unique position in the market. What should the future look like? How do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? We're particularly interested in data-driven personalization and recommendation, exploring new travel products and experiences, as well as developer enablement and tooling.
We're one of the very few unicorn companies HQ'd in Europe who are profitable, and have been so for the past 7 years. Our CTO Bryan Dove joined us from Amazon S3 - in London you would be working closely with him alongside some very experienced industry figures in a cool and central location.
Please ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can. CV in Word / .doc format would be ideal.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability. Engineers have a lot of room to make decisions and move fast, and the encouragement to make things better and make us faster as a tech company. It's exciting.
#2 of 7
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a 17-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks - competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
- Support Engineer: if you like helping individual people solve their problems, and are also a strong developer, let's talk.
- Full-stack Engineer: work from front to back to ship improvements and features across the core Rollbar product.
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
#3 of 7
Worldreader is a non-profit on a mission to bring digital books to every child and her family, so that they can improve their lives. Every month over half a million people use Worldreader’s library of 40,000 e-books to read in 40 languages in countries such as Ethiopia, Nigeria, India and Philippines.
You will join our small technical team in San Francisco in an office that is fun but very serious about our mission. We are located a short distance from the Civic Center BART station.
We are looking for a senior node.js developer to help design our next generation architecture, migrate to a more unified architecture as well as develop some of the new critical pieces.
* Submit email a resume with a cover letter
* Short introductory phone call with HR
* Complete a take-home assignment. You can convince us to look at a Github project you created instead.
* Conduct a 30-60 minutes phone interview covering your project.
* Conduct a 2-3 hours in person interview in S.F. and a Skype call with our team in Barcelona
* We check your references.
* We make you an offer.
#4 of 7
Please, read description for some of the positions here: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3wgJgiwy
Watch this video to see more about work at Criteo: https://youtu.be/i1zC3H3_gik
---- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan
---- Competitive compensation + quarterly bonus + stock
---- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
---- Vacation policy includes 4 Summer Days off
---- Snacks, Happy Hour, Ping-pong table, fun team off-sites
---- Travel & reimbursement options
---- Fidelity 401(k) Retirement Plan
---- And way more
In case of interest, please send me your resume for referral to s.ivanov at criteo.com.
#5 of 7
We are looking for a software crafts(wo)man to join our Barcelona team.
Take a look at the offer: https://plainconcepts.workable.com/jobs/335899 and the web https://www.plainconcepts.com/
Also, I can answer any question you may have :)
#6 of 7
=== Senior software engineer ==
We are looking for a senior software engineer who can pull his weight and write clean and maintainable code to join our existing engineering team. We are currently 2 senior devs, one junior dev and a data scientist and foster love for memes, rock music, fantasy lore, clean maintainable code and pushing code.
The main job will be to take ownership of the early payments API and help us build the first version and then expand its coverage. You will work closely with our data scientist and our risk analyst.
- integrate new datasources and expand geographic coverage
- integrate machine learning microservices
- Maintain and extend our pricing algorithm
- implement the API for early payments against outstanding invoices
You must have deep working knowledge of at least one modern language (ruby, python, scala, elexir,...) and experience with ruby is a big plus. Knowledge of ruby is not required as we strongly believe that great engineers can learn any language in a reasonable timeframe.
Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 7
AppDev in Barcelona:
CryptoDev in Luxembourg:
C, C++, Rust
All what we write is published as Free Software.
919A B074 4CC2 0F84 0E37 2D32 4B4A 2423 D041 C63D
PROFUSE SUBSEQUENCE GAUNTLET BANKCARD BABY