where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Come help us make Atom faster! Get paid to work on an open source editor used by over a million people every month.
https://atom.io | https://github.com/atom/atom
Some things we're focused on for the next six months:
* Core Experience/Performance
* Git/GitHub integration
* Language integration: better auto-complete, syntax highlighting, and debugging
* Windows-specific features and fixes
#2 of 4
Currently have remote team members in Vermont & New Zealand.
Stack is Elixir (Phoenix Framework), more at http://stackshare.io/cubspot/
Email us email@example.com!
#3 of 4
* Information Systems Manager, Service Desk Tier III - Boulder
* Senior Security Research Engineer - Boulder
* Senior Product Manager - Boulder
* Support Services Engineer Tier III, International SIEM Technical Trainer, Security Professional Services Consultant – Maidenhead
* Courseware Developer, Senior Professional Services Consultant, SIEM Technical Trainer, Support Services Manager: Tier I, Support Services Manager: Tier II - Boulder
* Various types of Sales Engineers - DC, SoCal, Texas, Mountain West, Minnesota, North Carolina, Maidenhead, Central & Eastern Europe (all OFFSITE I believe except maybe Maidenhead)
LogRhythm is a security intelligence software company focused on threat detection and security analytics. Interviews vary by position. For engineering positions at least, you will be asked questions related to your purported experience and knowledge (per your resume and phone screens). You will probably get at least one design question, at most one programming problem and maybe a hypothetical troubleshooting/debugging question.
You can apply here: https://logrhythm.com/about/careers/job-listings/ or email me (mention HN) and I might be able to refer you: perfectfire [.at.] gmail [@dot@] com
#4 of 4
Tech: Elm, Horizon, NodeJS, RethinkDB. Code is Elm where possible, JS where
We are a small early-stage startup. We are looking for an experienced
developer to join our tight-knit team on a contract or permanent basis to help
us execute on our mission of building software that gives people super powers
through automation and machine intelligence.
Experience with the technologies in our stack and functional programming would
both be great but what we really care about is building a team of smart people
who love building software and are always learning.
If that's you, we want to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.