where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers? Do you have what it takes?
The engineering team at 128 Technology is looking for an entry level to mid level front-end engineer who is comfortable working within the full stack of our web application. We are looking for extremely motivated engineers who can work independently and help us build out our web application that will control the networking technologies we are developing.
- Helping to design and build REST APIs.
- Working on a Node.js web server that powers our UI and API.
- UI programming using the latest front end frameworks like Angular, React, Backbone, or Ember.
- Work with the User Experience and Product Management team to translate wireframes, data visualizations, design concepts and ideas into reality.
- Collaborating with the other engineers to meet product development goals, milestones, and deadlines.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/215494182 or email@example.com
#2 of 2
The position can be fully remote, as noted on the Apply Now page.
For the full job description and to apply, visit https://jobs.nuance.com/job/burlington/principal-software-en...