where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Global Data & Analytics is the Allianz department responsible for the Big Data strategy at Allianz worldwide. We're looking for an experienced DevOps to join our team and work on our state-of-the-art platform. We really believe in opensource and every member of our team is a valuable contributor on projects like Spark, Nomad, Zeppelin. The interview process consists of a bonus (optional) take-home challenge, a half-hour call and an on-site interview.
Our stack: private cloud platform running with Nomad/Consul/Docker/Ansible/Gitlab-CI.
Detailed job description: https://jobs.allianz.com/sap/bc/bsp/sap/zhcmx_erc_ui_ex/?tit...
#2 of 4
- Java Developer http://jobs.stylight.com/java-developer/
- Machine Learning Rebel http://jobs.stylight.com/machine-learning-rebel/
- Really, Really Good Software Developer http://jobs.stylight.com/really-really-good-software-enginee...
#3 of 4
We are looking for new colleagues and trainees to help on our free software solutions and contribute to research and industrial projects. If you are passionate about FOSS software and like one of our current topics (http://www.nexedi.com/jobs) get in touch! All candidates will do a programming test followed by an interview. We're looking for:
- Big Data/Machine Learning Developer (fulltime/intern)
- Out-of-Core-PyData Engineer (fulltime/intern)
- Site Reliability Engineer (intern)
- Help prototyping a Personal Search Engine (intern)
- Help prototyping an Artificial Intelligence Accountant (intern)
- Help prototyping an AI-based Business Bot (intern)
#4 of 4
We offer a great working environment, with a healthy balance between getting the job done, learning new stuff and having fun.
If interested, send a message to hello [at] absence.io.