where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
We are data driven lending for the underbanked in India. We are building something around disrupting an entire chunk of banking and credit in India.
We are NOT a payments company. We combine data science and a whatsapp like experience on the mobile to build a credit experience that is easy to use.. and yet manage a very sophisticated lending and recon pipeline.
We are looking to hire
1) top notch UX designers (fulltime or consulting)
2) python/celery/rq hackers
3) android devs.
my email is my profile. or apply directly at http://www.redcarpetup.com/jobs
#2 of 3
Pyramid AI is a creative AI startup (in stealth). We are making a sophisticated portrait painting AI which is simple to use.
We are hiring engineers who are passionate about machine learning, neural networks and AI.
Must have previous experience of making side projects in one of these areas.
How to apply: send a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following with your application
+ details about three specific programming task you worked on. Give us some background on the task - why was it important? And then describe how you worked it out, and what the result was.
+ details of your favorite book and why you like it
+ the number 42 in the subject
Some keywords: AI, machine learning, neural networks, creative AI, chatbots, messenger.
#3 of 3
San Francisco, CA; New Delhi, India. Remotes, interns and those needing visas are encouraged to apply.
About us: We’re dedicated to the proliferation of sustainable energy solutions. To that end, we build tools and services to monitor, analyze and manage the performance of tens of thousands of solar power systems. We’re a mature startup with a close-knit team that is greater than the sum of its parts. Our organization provides some structure while still leaving plenty of opportunities to make your mark. We’re not perfect but constantly improving. We value folks who offer a new perspective and play nicely with others.
About you: You’re passionate about sustainable energy and want to play a part of pushing our society in that direction. You are thoughtful, curious and ask questions when you don’t understand. You take ownership of your responsibilities and see them through to the end.
- Relaxed work atmosphere. Flexible working hours and work from home policies.
- Conveniently office locations accessible from public transportation.
- Health insurance, 401k, and all the other benefits of a real, stable company.
- Software Engineer. https://boards.greenhouse.io/locusenergy/jobs/457887#.V_J0_Z...
- Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi, India. We're growing our business into India and are hiring a local software team to go with it. You'll be part of our core engineering team and will help provide an Indian perspective. Only locals to New Delhi, please. https://boards.greenhouse.io/locusenergy/jobs/273120#.V_J09J...
- Sys Admin / DevOps Engineer. https://boards.greenhouse.io/locusenergy/jobs/262398#.V_J07J...
- Embedded Software Engineer. https://boards.greenhouse.io/locusenergy/jobs/468022#.V_J1hp...
- Business Development Manager, Residential Solar Monitoring. https://boards.greenhouse.io/locusenergy/jobs/273848#.V_J4hZ...