where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
At Bound Round, we help traveling families find, review and book tours, activities and excursions. We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup that’s been doing this for over 4 years now, with no signs of slowing down. This is an on-site/local position, but there will be opportunities to work from home.
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle - planning, strategy, brainstorming, development
- Be empowered to create change. We’re always open to doing things better and your voice will be heard.
- Help us scale as the company grows. Architecture, stability and scalability are important to us. Help us get it right.
- 2+ years shipping web applications to production
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with integrating and consuming third-party APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Ability to write elegant, readable code
- Attention to software development fundamentals
Contact me, Donovan, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter if interested!
#2 of 2
We are looking to hire a developer to work on our Indigo plugin for SketchUp (called SkIndigo).
You will be responsible for implementing support for new Indigo features in SkIndigo, as well as keeping SkIndigo up-to-date and fixing bugs etc.
SkIndigo is written in Ruby. Some experience with 3D graphics programming would be good also.
Location: We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, and Berlin, Germany, but remote work is fine as well!
Job Type: This is a part-time job, up to 10 hours a week, with the potential for longer hours in the future. Working hours and number are negotiable and flexible.
See http://www.indigorenderer.com/jobs for more details.