where is who is hiring?
#1 of 9
[ original post ]
* Scala developer: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/122518/scala-developer-leadiq
LeadIQ is building a sales prospecting automation platform to increase sales productivity.
Currently we provide a slick yet simple way to build accurate prospect list, find contact info, enrich data, and sync to Salesforce. Soon we are adding the capabilities to automate reach-outs and follow-ups. Customers can tell us the kind of companies and roles to reach out to. We'll find the prospects, reach-outs, and follow-ups.
Here's what customers say about us
We’ve built a great product using some unique skills, but as a team we believe:
- It's better to communicate too much than too little
- DRY(don't repeat yourself) with hard work
- Always help the code reviewer
- Avoid knowledge silo
Please apply via provided links or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 9
# What the company does
Courex is a 7 year old ecommerce logistics company driven by technology. We help our customers manage their supply chain so they can focus on selling. We do the following
- last mile delivery
- omnichannel integration
Our operations is driven by technology. Some interesting stuff
- We run a hybrid crowd-sourced(uber style) + fixed fleet model.
- We built an automated parcel dimension measurement machine using Kinect
- We have autonomous robots coming in 2017 to pick and sort parcels
Experience a different sort of scale. Not bits and bytes, but parcels, machines and people. Your work affects the real world.
# What the job entails
We are looking to add 2 positions. One to lead the inventory management and omnichannel products, the other to help at our delivery web and mobile applications. Our tech stack is Node.js/PHP/Scala/Ruby/Haskell. We allow our engineers to work from home a few days every week.
No formal qualifications needed. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
#3 of 9
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region and Europe. We work with startups from Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong in several vertical, you won't get bored. Join us! Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
- Rails Developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/049ee05b
- Android developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/820c7cca
- iOS developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/810d25a4
- Product manager https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/2eef1fa0
- Marketing, Software engineering interns https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/66dd3961
#4 of 9
* Senior backend developer: http://sg.startupjobs.asia/sg/job/18385-senior-software-deve...
* Senior front-end developer: http://sg.startupjobs.asia/sg/job/18384-senior-software-deve...
We're a mix of a booking platform and loyalty provider. Our users may book hotels and either pay with cash and earn miles in their airlines'/banks' loyalty programs, or (for selected partners) redeem their miles.
We launched our first product in October 2014 and since then we grew to team of 30. Now we're looking for senior developers to join us and help us building new, more advanced products, and improve our practices and quality of the codebase. There's a lot of challenges ahead of us and we need a solid, hard-working people to overcome them. We are a Singapore-based company with an international team (more than 10 different nationalities). As long as you're willing to relocate to South-East Asia, we're open to talk to you.
You can apply via provided links or simply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#5 of 9
#6 of 9
SimplePay is hiring mid-level to senior Ruby on Rails developers to help with our global expansion. We currently have clients in South Africa, Singapore and Ireland. We aim to delight customers with how simple we make payroll.
The role will be mostly back-end focused, with PostgreSQL as database. But some front-end skills will be a plus. Web development outside of Rails is also welcome, as long as you're happy to convert.
The most important part of the interview is an object oriented design exercise, which is also a test of problem-solving skills.
Visas: We may be able to assist with visas for foreign candidates. However, the South African government does not publish clear guidelines on experience required. A comp sci degree will be a minimum requirement. If you also have 3 years of software development experience it will greatly help your chances. I'm sure you'll love living in Cape Town.
Please mail email@example.com if you're interested, putting "Hacker News" in the subject line.
#7 of 9
Software engineer? Pop quiz!
http://proveit.drw.com/?code=hn382 (Takes less than 15 minutes, will be closed later this week.)
DRW Singapore has a few small trading teams with a focus on Asia. We do quantitative research on large time-series data, build our own trading software, and deploy often. We use a lot of C++ and Python, mostly on Linux.
See the full range of positions here: https://drw.com/careers/listings?location=Singapore
You're welcome to apply directly. If you also email my username at the above domain I’ll read it personally.
#8 of 9
We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region and Europe. If you want to join us and have fun building projects for prominent startups from Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, join us! Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
Rails Developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/049ee05b
Android developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/820c7cca
iOS developer https://www.workhiro.com/companies/nimbl3/810d25a4
#9 of 9
CloudFlare is building a better Internet -- performance and security optimization at the edge. Our long term goal is to give every site the same performance, security, and reliability that major sites like Google and Facebook accomplish, without any specialized network hardware or complicated administration. We enhance millions of sites, including this one. We're hiring for a variety of roles -- started 2015 at 128, ended around 220, doubling again in 2016.
This is a perfect time to join -- product market fit is established, but there's a lot of great engineering, product, sales, and support work to be done. We've publicly said we're profitable and on track for long term independent success. You may wish to check out our blog to see the kinds of engineering work we do. (https://blog.cloudflare.com/).
https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team has a listing of positions. We're always hiring for operations/SRE, sales, general systems engineering (mostly in Go, nginx, and network, as well as DNS at scale), and web development. Specific roles we're keen to hire include:
0) Front End Engineer(s): building new UI/UX to expose controls and data to customers is an increasing portion of what we do. Our current front-end stack is Backbone + Marionette with Browserify and Sass. Our new projects are using React + Redux + Babel + css-modules, and generally adopting Higher Order Components. We're also starting the process of re-imagining our main WWW Front-end stack with a migration to Redux.
1) Data Engineering(s) -- We have a ton of different technologies that our data engineers work with, and they are a really strong core team here. Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, nginx, and so many more technologies.
2) Applications Security Engineer(s) -- If you are a security person and a software person this might be a great role for you. We are looking for people with a strong software engineering background but also a keen eye for architectural security bugs and OWASP Top 10 bugs. This role would be working with lots of other teams to help them fix problems.
If you're interested, please apply through the https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team link, our recruiting team looks at every single application from every applicant.