where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
tCell.io is an early-stage startup enabling companies to secure their web applications in production. tCell.io is a multi-tenant cloud service capable of analyzing large volumes of data in real-time to identify attackers, and protect applications. We iterate quickly, and want high quality. Therefore, we automate. If you like automated tests, then we want you.
* Develop tools and utilities to extend frameworks to more effectively test the product. This may include creating mocks, data generators, schema validators, and creating adverse error conditions.
* Automation via Docker
* For given features, quickly grasp requirements and implementation details to review tests, and add additional tests
* Identify defects, fix it, make it better
* Performance Test for speed, efficiency, and scale
* 5+ years industry experience in highly-scalable data-centric software, including 2+ years in a developer role
* Passion for quality and security
* Experience with automation frameworks such as junit, pyunit, or similar, and UI frameworks like selenium.
* Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Computer Science
#2 of 4
Our groundbreaking iOS app has truly made an impression on the mobile payments market.
We released the first version back in 2011 and the rest is, as you know, history.
With that being said, we are never satisfied. When our user base grows, the demands on our app increases. We're dedicated to delivering stable software that our users can trust and love to use. There is always new features to be developed, new technologies to be used, new architecture to be tested and new problems to be solved.
We're constantly revisiting previous solutions; turning them into small, reusable, testable and maintainable components. Furthermore introduction of Swift has opened up for new solutions and ways of thinking.
We are a small, well oiled team that live and breathe Apple. As part of that team, you will have the opportunity to influence every aspect of our app; from UI animations down to peripheral hardware integrations.
You will discuss technical solutions with the team, and together we'll build amazing software that we can be proud of. We are keen to share our knowledge and to learn new things. We’re always on the lookout for new technologies, methods and different ways to solve new problems.
If you want to join us, you’re probably a proven asset within iOS development. We’re looking for developers who we can learn from and help us take our app to the next level.
Take a look at our latest release, you find our app here:
Read more about our tech culture here:
Please apply through the add on our website: http://tech.izettle.com/jobs/7441-ios-developer
#3 of 4
tCell.io is an early-stage startup building disruptive technology to secure web applications in production. tCell.io is a multi-tenant cloud service capable of analyzing large volumes of data in real-time to identify attackers and to protect sites. To help take this to the next level, we are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team to help drive a highly-scalable, performant, and robust infrastructure that enables to team to be data-driven, continuously deploying, and embracing infrastructure-as-code. tCell.io's success depends on the ability to handle data at scale, and iterate rapidly. Your goal is to relentlessly enable the team to operate both efficiently, effectively, and securely by judicious balance of technology and process.
* Automate - Work with team to automate all services, such that all services have fully-automated deployment, enabling frequent pushes to production as needed. This includes designing and implementing all the automated systems and tools that enable continuous deployment and delivery.
* Monitoring - Work with team to define requirements for monitoring, and design and maintain dashboards and alerts to enable rapid response to incidents. In addition, be able to help team investigate production problems, and measure the changes made to the product in terms of service improvement, or degradation.
* 5+ years experience on all manner of NIX and TCP/IP network design/implementation/admin activities, 5+ years developing automation
* Experience scaling web applications/services, and associated technologies, such as nginx/apache, memcached, etc.
* Experience in data technologies, such as Kafka, Druid, Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, and PostgreSQL
* Familiarity, and deep knowledge of container and virtualization technologies, particularly Docker. (and related subjects like lxc, chroot, etc.)
* Programming experience in Shell, Python, and/or Ruby.
* Working expertise in at least one configuration management framework, Chef preferred. Experience in Ansible, Puppet, or other a plus.
* Ability and passion for learning new things, and pushing the limits of excellence
* Bachelors of Science (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
#4 of 4
tCell.io is an early-stage startup building disruptive technology to secure web applications in production. tCell.io is a multi-tenant cloud service capable of analyzing large volumes of data in real-time to identify attackers and provide protection. To help take this to the next level, we are looking for a seasoned data analytics engineer to join our team to help build a next-gen analytics platform for large, high-velocity data. Being part of the team, you'll be expected not only to help develop the foundations of the backend, but also work on implementing a variety of analytics to detect outliers, and malicious activity.
* Design, build, and maintain all parts of the data pipeline to support real-time application telemetry (requirements understanding, web application frameworksdata enrichment, data modeling, metric design, reporting, etc)
* Develop and enhance custom analytics to detect outliers, anomalies, and patterns of malicious usage of applications
* Develop and deploy data warehouse (along with associated infrastructure) for refining analytics, and ad hoc analysis and investigations
* Design into the system, resiliency and manageability for variable ingest rates, and unsanitized data
Implement systems for data governance, including regulatory and contractual requirements
* Take a critical role in evolving our data engineering platform, leveraging technologies like Kafka, Zookeeper, Hive, Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Presto, PostgreSQL
Champion better cross-functional data integration efforts, both upstream and downstream
* Detect data quality issues, identify their root causes, implement fixes and design data audits to capture the issues in the future
* 7+ years of industry experience in implementing core features for large-scale analytics (preferrably real-time) on distributed systems
* Experience with JVM-based languages, such as Java, Scala, and Clojure
* Experience with data analytics systems such as Spark, Cassandra, Druid, Kafka, Flink, and Hive
* Extensive experience with data modeling, data cleaning, transformation, and auditing
* Strong and disciplined practice of unit testing, performance testing, and designing for resilience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good understanding of application servers and frameworks
* Understanding of application security concepts (such as injection attacks, account takeover techiniques, etc.) and ideally prior experience implementing security analytics
* Responsive, team-oriented personal style
* MS/BS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative field or relevant work experience