where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
Ruby on Rails Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer.
We are a team of 5 RoR Engineers looking for the 6th in a financial start up which is 20+ people big, fully funded, and making money since 2014.
If you like quality, tests, reviews, continuous deployments to create, improve and maintain a complex AWS-based financial application which allows shoppers to pay a week later, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters please.
#2 of 6
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a 17-person team (SF, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
* Lead SDK Engineer
* Full-stack Engineer
* Product Marketing Manager
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
#3 of 6
• software development company focused 100% on professional IoT
• young company but growing very fast (currently 17 people expecting 30 before the end of the year)
• HQ in Barcelona, office in UK and looking forward to open on GE, FR and US very soon
• Open positions and apply details: https://goo.gl/EiiXGY
• keywords: rabbitmq, mongodb, python, flask, elastic, graphite, extjs, nodejs, ansible, raspberry pi, arduino, embedded, docker, cloud, agile, scrum, etc.
• Interview = culture [1h] + tech: interview [1h] + tech: coding project presentation [1h] + final: onsite interview [1h]
• g33k p30pl3 and nice atmosphere
• remote work but fully connected with workmates
• one week per month we spend time together in our Barcelona offices
#4 of 6
We are looking for a software crafts(wo)man to join our small, family-like, Barcelona team.
We develop tailored software solutions for our customers. We are specialized on, although not limited to, Microsoft .Net ecosystem. We work with latest technologies and many of our projects are PoCs and demos for companies like Microsoft.
Take a look at the offer: https://plainconcepts.workable.com/jobs/335899 and our web https://www.plainconcepts.com/
Also, I can answer any question you may have :)
#5 of 6
Here is a nice video of the life at Criteo: https://youtu.be/i1zC3H3_gik
Positions are full-time, on-site and the company helps with relocation.
---- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan
---- Competitive compensation + quarterly bonus + stock
---- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
---- Vacation policy includes 4 Summer Days off
---- Snacks, Happy Hour, Ping-pong table, fun team off-sites
---- Travel & reimbursement options
---- Fidelity 401(k) Retirement Plan
For more details please email at email@example.com
#6 of 6
We're one of the biggest travel metasearch products in the world by traffic... and we want to 10x that, again :)
Hiring at an experienced level in lots of key disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack (modern frontend + api skills - particularly Node or Python), designers, product, iOS & Android. We are growing in all of our European offices - London and Barcelona being the two newest. In short, if you've got good industry experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to make things better, we're interested.
We want to hire people interested in large-scale challenges and building new products. We have an incredible amount of historical data and a unique position in the market. What should the future look like? How do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? We're particularly interested in data-driven personalization and recommendation, exploring new travel products and experiences, as well as developer enablement and tooling.
We're one of the very few unicorn companies HQ'd in Europe who are profitable, and have been so for the past 7 years. Our CTO Bryan Dove joined us from leading Amazon S3 - in London you would be working closely with him alongside some very experienced industry figures in a cool and central location.
Please ping me an email at alex (.) treppass [at] skyscanner.net for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can. CV in Word / .doc format would be ideal, pdf is fine.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability. Engineers have a lot of room to make decisions and move fast, and the encouragement to make us better. It's exciting.
We have a bunch of info up on our jobs site, too: http://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/