where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Develer is a not so small company that develops software for third parties; our team is composed of passionate people who enjoy coding and learn new technologies. We are looking for a software engineer with solid experience in building 3D modelling software, with particular experience in the following areas:
* real time mesh visualization using OpenGL or Direct3D;
* development of mesh manipulation algorithms, for example local or geometric transformations in real time;
* interaction with a 3D model, for example free drawing on a 3D surface.
Our tech stack is composed mainly of C++, Qt, Python and OpenGL.
We offer a developer-centric environment with the following benefits:
* 24/7 office access: work any time of the day you are more productive.
* Large desks in quiet offices, with large or multi monitors and powerful PCs
* Symmetric 100Mb internet
* Informal environment: free coffee, drinks and snacks, relax room with fussball, tennis table, retrogaming, consoles, music instruments...
We require at least 2 weeks per month onsite and proficiency in Italian language.
Send us your CV and some code examples at https://www.develer.com/jobs/